Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Bernie

Every time I see a new Bernie thread I fear it's going to be a RIP one. I've picked up lots of great tips from Bernie over the years, the best would have to be when he taught me how to wee into my hands and then pat it on my face and neck like aftershave. Well Bernie, if you can read this, I'm still smelling as fresh as ever. Top tip!

• Like 2

Every time I see a new Bernie thread I fear it's going to be a RIP one. I've picked up lots of great tips from Bernie over the years, the best would have to be when he taught me how to wee into my hands and then pat it on my face and neck like aftershave. Well Bernie, if you can read this, I'm still smelling as fresh as ever. Top tip!

Same here to be honest

I second the comments made that you always fear a Bernie thread will be an RIP one.

You only need look at the man to realise he is not well, mentally and in all probability physically considering the amount of booze he puts down his neck.

I remember one night I pulled a cracking blonde in Zanzibar, great arse, good kisser, I was absolutely steaming but I still managed to get it up back at my place, and we just made love all night it was fantastic. She was beautiful. Then in the morning I awoke, looked over to her, it was Bernie. Worst case of beer goggles I've ever had. Has anyone else ever done that?

ive slept with worse, hell ive married worse lol

I remember one night I pulled a cracking blonde in Zanzibar, great arse, good kisser, I was absolutely steaming but I still managed to get it up back at my place, and we just made love all night it was fantastic. She was beautiful. Then in the morning I awoke, looked over to her, it was Bernie. Worst case of beer goggles I've ever had. Has anyone else ever done that?

no....and 2 posts in and still not funny.

• Like 4

Every time I see a new Bernie thread I fear it's going to be a RIP one.

Same... And that's what I thought it was going to be, we seem to have one at least once every year.

Saw him at Barnsley, though. Can't recall him having facepaint on though.

I'm amazed he can order match tickets, train tickets, and actually get to places on public transport.

The bloke is something of a celebrity among Leicester fans, I imagine he often has someone taking him under their wing.