Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Bernie

I know his old local was The Counting House though haven't seen him in there ages either. Has anyone ever had the smelly experience of sitting next to him?

I was in there after one game and he was going round picking up the 'empties' and finishing whatever was left in the glass.

I remember once coming back on the train from Norwich, where to be fair he got very excited he kept singing "EIEIEIO up the football.." he also decided to pull down his trousers and shown his cock to the whole train!

Was he nicely trimmed?

On average how many pubic hairs did he have?

Has anyone seem him outside of a match day? Is he the same or does he go to games as a character?

ive seen him many times in loughborough. Where hes from. Hes always wearing an old city shirt wirh a tatty city hat with his missus who is smaller than him also wearing a city shirt.. there both always pissed

My top Bernie anecdote (and I have several) was when I was driving home from work in the blazing sun one afternoon and Bernie was standing at the traffic lights, chanting abuse at them. And I mean the abuse was literally directed at the traffic lights. He was chanting something about Charnwood Borough Council to the tune of Let's All Have a Conga.

• Like 3

How old is he now?

I know precisely that he is now 78 cause he is was the year below my Grandad at school. My Grandad was sadly taken from us last year yet somehow Bernie lives on. Remember talking to him at Barnsley this year (vaguely cause I wasn't in the best of states). Long Live Bernie!!!

I know precisely that he is now 78 cause he is was the year below my Grandad at school. My Grandad was sadly taken from us last year yet somehow Bernie lives on. Remember talking to him at Barnsley this year (vaguely cause I wasn't in the best of states). Long Live Bernie!!!

Not calling you a liar mate but I doubt he's 78. He isn't exactly frail and has the loudest voice of any 78 year old I've ever seen... plus surely if he was 78 his liver would have packed up by now?

Does anyone know what he does with all those empties? Personally I think he's using them to build a trans-dimensional wormhole creation device to go back to parallel universe from whence he came, where LCFC win the Champions League every season and he can't cope with the complete lack of success in this universe.

• Like 1

ive seen him many times in loughborough. Where hes from. Hes always wearing an old city shirt wirh a tatty city hat with his missus who is smaller than him also wearing a city shirt.. there both always pissed

He used to live in Quorn many years ago but the house he lived in got knocked down, think it was condemned or something but I just remember his wife being more mental than he was! and he I think he had a job in the ring o'bells in Loughborough as a glass collector either that or he just walked around picking peoples empty glasses up, you never know with bernie.

My fav Bernie story was the one before the sheff utd away game few years ago, Bernie come through the turnstile we all started shouting blue army at him he joins in and go's straight into the girls toilets, 2 stewards go straight in after him and chuck him out.....could not of been in the ground more than a minute!!