Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststand68

Bye Bye Pearson

Unless someone great becomes available, apart from MON, the current crop of out of work managers seems pretty poor.

I'd say Nige is as well placed as anyone to give it a go next year

You can't hide from the fact that Pearson does not have a proven record? He isn't Premiership manager material, struggles as a championship manager when the pressures on, and only thrived in league one... which is about his limitation. If City want promotion they are going to have to pay big bucks for the right man, MON won't come back to Leicester, get over it?

Blah Di blah Di fookin blah

All I saw was a side full of pace and who had a great game plan, against a side who had huff and puff but who actually didn't have a clue what they were doing. No obvious Gameplan at all.

Pearson out.

18 months to come up with losing at home to Watford ain't acceptable.

It's time for a change and for someone who knows how to play football. Not just passion, kick and hope.

You can't hide from the fact that Pearson does not have a proven record? He isn't Premiership manager material, struggles as a championship manager when the pressures on, and only thrived in league one... which is about his limitation. If City want promotion they are going to have to pay big bucks for the right man, MON won't come back to Leicester, get over it?

We also had player material in that League One season that was superior to everybody else's (bar Leeds maybe). So we had to go up anyway.

Please let's have some continuity & stick with NP. We were great up until feb. played some lovely football, scored lots of goals and then.......we all know what went wrong, but just not sure why. I say let him build again and have another season, it worked well for Cardiff.

"We all know what went wrong but no sure why"

I think you and Pearson must have the same IQ.

You know what real men do when they're angry about someone or something?

They smash things. Real hard.

I would not advise smashing people or their respective faces, but smashing things... It's a great feeling.

So when you're that bitter that you want to smash something - do it. Anything you can spot in your immediate vicinity, do it. Dishes, plates, chairs, tables, your TV, your computer. It all works. And it's so relieving.

You know, getting all wound up on an internet messageboard is a bit... pussy.

P.S.: You may also attempt at smashing your own face. Could be a rewarding experience. Try it. :)

Love it...getting you all annoyed am I? lol

Did he?

Enjoyed???.... about the only person associated with LCFC who did tonight then (MC dickhead excepted of course)

I should of explained better, when Ian stringer was interviewing Kasper, he said 'He deserves to be a PL manager, I really enjoyed playing under him' past tense!, stringer asked him and he said English isn't my first language lol:pearson:

To think we were 2nd spot on 31-01-2013 after beating wolves 2-1 3 points clear of Hull and 11 points clear in top six! since then....

Leicester 2-1 Wolves 31-01-2013

Peterborough 2-1 Leicester 9-02-2013

Leicester 1-2 Huddersfield 12-02-2013 FA CUP

Leicester 1-2 Charlton 19-02-2013

Blackpool 0-0 Leicester 23-02-2013

Leicester 3-0 Blackburn 26-02-2013

Ipswich 1-0 Leicester 2-03-2013

Leicester 1-1 Leeds United 5-03-2013

Leicester 0-1 Sheff Wed 9-03-2013

Cardiff 1-1 Leicester 12-03-2013

Derby 2-1 Leicester 16-03-2013

Leicester 0-1 Millwall 29-03-2013

Barnsley 2-0 Leicester 1-04-2013

Brighton 1-1 Leicester 6-04-2013

Leicester 2-2 Birmingham 12-04-2013

Leicester 3-2 Bolton 16-04-2013

Crystal Palace 2-2 Leicester 20-04-2013

Leicester 1-2 Watford tonight....

Out of this when we we 2nd spot only managed to win 2 games.....

Signs were there... they should have sacked him in March....

18 games potential 54 points..... we only got 15 points!!!

I'll defy anyone who says the manager isn't responsible for this poor form.......

There is ur playoff spot. late goals have killed us.

Are our fans deluded, we have spent the most in the championship on wages and transfers the last two seasons, 7th is a disgrace, an absolute disgrace. The run we went on was the worst I can remember! I can't stand by Pearson for these reasons, shit effort. What does it say to our squad to keep the man, average is good enough guys.

Please let's have some continuity & stick with NP. We were great up until feb. played some lovely football, scored lots of goals and then.......we all know what went wrong, but just not sure why. I say let him build again and have another season, it worked well for Cardiff.

are you happy with staying in this league for the next 5 years then you have no ambition . if you would like premier league football then you are going to need a new manager pearson cannot cut it in this league and is cv reads 1 promotion whoopy woo

It's a yawn actually...same old same old MC boring!

Funny, I haven't seen you in ages... and you know me that well?

Oh wait, you knew this beforehand, too. See, sometimes details like that just slip my mind.

Pearson is still God, though.

Guest MattP

We didn't lose promotion tonight, we lost it in the various other home games we were beaten in to lesser sides than Watford.

We have made progress this season, we've cleared a lot off the astronomical wage bill we had and we will finish higher than last season, we've replaced a lot of old has beens with some young players who have their best years in front of them rather than behind.

With some stability and time we will develop until a good team and with a couple of additions should come back stronger next season.

I rather take a chance on that than go through another summer of upheaval and another possible Paulo Sousa situation.

Funny, I haven't seen you in ages... and you know me that well?

Oh wait, you knew this beforehand, too. See, sometimes details like that just slip my mind.

Pearson is still God, though.

Irony is not a concept you have grasped yet!...how old are you...ummm 16 or 17 I would guess?

Archived