Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststand68

Bye Bye Pearson

Quality alternatives? Honestly no one stands out, MON if he gets Robertson with him.....otherwise what are the options. We need someone capable of developing what is still a young and exciting squad.

Biggest disappointment this season was that having Wood in the squad as meant thar we easily revert to a long ball game. Not ideal for our team and ironically not for Wood either.

I reckon he'll be there next season. Not enough good candidates out there who would take the job, Thai's could probably do without building an entirely new squad again.

No you idiot - he spent ONE HUNDRED POUNDS FFS! :mad:

lol

Sacking yet another manager, yet again so we can go through the whole rebuild routine all over again. You people really are so short sighted it is crazy. We have a young up and coming side, despite stupid cringe worthy pundits saying we have spent loads. We haven't, the outgoing money has mainly gone on Sven's big wages and stadium/training ground redevelopment. Have you all forgotten what happens when a new man comes in? Just please grow a pair of balls, grab some patience and lets just see what the future brings.

On one level I can't help but admire your loyalty, however misplaced.

Pearson needs to go after the Forest game. No point in sacking him in the week now - we should have done that weeks ago [after Barnsley in my view].

He asked to be judged on his performance this season and can have no complaints. In fact he should do the decent thing and resign. It's absolutely right to be patient if you've got the right man. But if you've not it's just burying your head in the sand.

Yeah because that arrogant tosser listens (or even cares) about anything apart from his ego,haircut and paycheck...(and maybe his bum licking Krout servant!)

Do you know Nigel Pearson then? See, I don't.

And do you think you mastered geography? Try again.

No problem, Muck Pusshead licks them every night!

They certainly taste better than that bitter stuff you're on.

To think we were 2nd spot on 31-01-2013 after beating wolves 2-1 3 points clear of Hull and 11 points clear in top six! since then....

Leicester 2-1 Wolves 31-01-2013

Peterborough 2-1 Leicester 9-02-2013

Leicester 1-2 Huddersfield 12-02-2013 FA CUP

Leicester 1-2 Charlton 19-02-2013

Blackpool 0-0 Leicester 23-02-2013

Leicester 3-0 Blackburn 26-02-2013

Ipswich 1-0 Leicester 2-03-2013

Leicester 1-1 Leeds United 5-03-2013

Leicester 0-1 Sheff Wed 9-03-2013

Cardiff 1-1 Leicester 12-03-2013

Derby 2-1 Leicester 16-03-2013

Leicester 0-1 Millwall 29-03-2013

Barnsley 2-0 Leicester 1-04-2013

Brighton 1-1 Leicester 6-04-2013

Leicester 2-2 Birmingham 12-04-2013

Leicester 3-2 Bolton 16-04-2013

Crystal Palace 2-2 Leicester 20-04-2013

Leicester 1-2 Watford tonight....

Out of this when we we 2nd spot only managed to win 2 games.....

Signs were there... they should have sacked him in March....

18 games potential 54 points..... we only got 15 points!!!

I'll defy anyone who says the manager isn't responsible for this poor form.......

Gotta stick with him. Quality additions in the summer and we can take the league by storm. Getting rid now would be I feel a step backwards.

Who else out there is better than Nigel Pearson?

Seem to remember the same point being made about Peter Taylor...

I think Pearson may stay, I don't see any point in brining in another new manager... i'd give him one more season.

but he HAS to sell... Dyer, Beckford, Danns, Wellens, Gallagher, Vardy, Waghorn and replace with some expeirence.

We have a good young squad and this is there first season together, yes they have ****ed it up over the last 15 games but we done majorly well in the first 30.

Do you know Nigel Pearson then? See, I don't.

And do you think you mastered geography? Try again.

They certainly taste better than that bitter stuff you're on.

Your gonna be on humble pie for a whole lot longer than anything I'm on.... believe...and yes I will remember and remind everyone long after Pearson is gone!

At the risk of being shot to peices on here. I want Pearson to stay.

I wanted Holloway to stay.

I want continuity, I want growth based upon fundations.

I never wanted Pearson appointed but scking him is the mindset of a 17yr-old twat.

I'd love to hear who people would rather the owners bring in. How about the established Premier League manager Martin O'Neil? Or David Moyes? Alex Ferguson? Seriously there isn't a man who isn't at a better placed club who is better than Pearson at the moment. Unless you want Warnock, Keane or McCleish as the LCFC manager you should be careful what you wish for!

Your gonna be on humble pie for a whole lot longer than anything I'm on.... believe...and yes I will remember and remind everyone long after Pearson is gone!

You know what real men do when they're angry about someone or something?

They smash things. Real hard.

I would not advise smashing people or their respective faces, but smashing things... It's a great feeling.

So when you're that bitter that you want to smash something - do it. Anything you can spot in your immediate vicinity, do it. Dishes, plates, chairs, tables, your TV, your computer. It all works. And it's so relieving.

You know, getting all wound up on an internet messageboard is a bit... pussy.

P.S.: You may also attempt at smashing your own face. Could be a rewarding experience. Try it. :)

Archived