Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststand68

Bye Bye Pearson

I thought we played with some conviction second half. We were the better team for the first 42 mins and then let in a very sloppy corner and a screamer that no one can plan against. Second half we had the majority of the play, all his subs were the right ones in my opinion, as shown by Nuge almost scoring at the start and Kane scoring. Watford are the 3rd best team not by fluke and we stood up against them.

I've always liked Pearson, but think now is the time. He could have brought some extra cover in during the loan window but didn't do enough. The team was coasting and I guess he thought we didn't need it. You can never be too content in this league and the end of the season proved it. We need someone that can see a job through. He had ample time to change things up and rediscover a winning formula but didn't. Our players didn't get bad overnight, it's the managers job to keep them going for it. In my eyes, he has failed this season and it's time for a fresh face.

He started from scratch again this season (which isn't even over yet), brought in a lot of young new players and we don't know why he didn't bring little to no temporary reinforcements.

We didn't expect to end up in second place at a later stage this campaign and the loss of form also came out of nowhere.

If at all, everybody will have learnt a lot about expectations should we not make the playoffs.

Maybe it's a sign for a lot of LCFC fans to chill the **** out and look forward to yet another season in the Championship.;)

I reckon he'll be there next season. Not enough good candidates out there who would take the job, Thai's could probably do without building an entirely new squad again.

ffs no more defending that nomark, he's a tactical idiot I am losing the will to live, predicted what would happen tonight days ago and if he's not sacked within 48 hours then our owner's are as inept,incompetent and stupid as he is and they deserve each other, there is no way I'm wasting my hard earned on a ST next season if he's still pratting about in the dugout!

Sacking yet another manager, yet again so we can go through the whole rebuild routine all over again. You people really are so short sighted it is crazy. We have a young up and coming side, despite stupid cringe worthy pundits saying we have spent loads. We haven't, the outgoing money has mainly gone on Sven's big wages and stadium/training ground redevelopment. Have you all forgotten what happens when a new man comes in? Just please grow a pair of balls, grab some patience and lets just see what the future brings.

ffs no more defending that nomark, he's a tactical idiot I am losing the will to live, predicted what would happen tonight days ago and if he's not sacked within 48 hours then our owners are as inept,incompetent and stupid as he is and they deserve each other, there is no way I'm wasting my hard earned on an ST next season if he's still pratting about in the dugout!

If you knew about the outcome tonight, why didn't you tell Pearson?

Sacking yet another manager, yet again so we can go through the whole rebuild routine all over again. You people really are so short sighted it is crazy. We have a young up and coming side, despite stupid cringe worthy pundits saying we have spent loads. We haven't, the outgoing money has mainly gone on Sven's big wages and stadium/training ground redevelopment. Have you all forgotten what happens when a new man comes in? Just please grow a pair of balls, grab some patience and lets just see what the future brings.

Yeah god forbid we sack the manager we might finish in the play offs like Holloway and Davies ... Tit

Archived