Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststand68

Bye Bye Pearson

Not sure if the OP has been following Leics at all for the last 10 years, but if he has he should be glad that we have a young team that if the core can be retained, will only improve and be capable of challenging for promotion for many years to come and I'm sure actually achieve promotion in the not too distant future.

People should stop moaning and focus on the positives.

The one thing we can take from Watford is how they replaced a manager at the end of last season and replaced him with BETTER.

Like I keep saying

Who would come & be the 5th manager in 3 seasons under these owners, especially if you're good enough to already be in employment and not some muppet like Dowie?

Who would come when we run losses in excess of £20m/season when starting from next season owners can only loan/invest £5m or £6m meaning more selling and not much signing

It hardly makes us attractive

In the circumstances imposed from next season I don't think there's many better managers, sure there is actually better managers, but and this is the important bit... managers who can deal in a transfer market of low earning players eg. 20 year olds

James being fit for a season would give a us a huge boost over what we've had this season

I'd sign an experienced midfielder alongside him... someone like Phil Neville who can stuck in & keep his head when things go to pot at the business end, obviously 2 left backs

There's not a whole lot needed from a player point of view, it's more mental strength and a couple of bits of experience that has seen is (probably) come up short

I've always liked Pearson, but think now is the time. He could have brought some extra cover in during the loan window but didn't do enough. The team was coasting and I guess he thought we didn't need it. You can never be too content in this league and the end of the season proved it. We need someone that can see a job through. He had ample time to change things up and rediscover a winning formula but didn't. Our players didn't get bad overnight, it's the managers job to keep them going for it. In my eyes, he has failed this season and it's time for a fresh face.

Tbh pearson didn't exactly look worried for a man that cud lose his job, the owners could give him another go next season.

I agree .... he doesn't look worried enough for my liking.

Looks like it might be another year of dross next season.

Tbh pearson didn't exactly look worried for a man that cud lose his job, the owners could give him another go next season.

why should he look worried, sack him he will get a nice fat paycheck. dont sack him he gets a nice wage... win win for him...

hope we do sack him though.. always same excuses from people,. he needs a full season, he needs his own players, now talk of hes building a team he needs next season...

Archived