Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Leicester 1-2 Watford Post Match

We looked like a mid table team. No quality.

Mid table Sunday League maybe. We've looked worse in these past 15 games than I've ever seen any team be. We'd not look out of place in League One based on post January performances, and we were meant to be trying for the Premier League.

Take a manager who has never got promoted from the championship and what do you get?

Not promoted from the championship!

Simples

Brian mcdermott

Nigel adkins

Malky mackay

Chris hughton

Brendan rodgers

Paul lambert

All managers who have never got a team promoted before. What point are you trying to make

Also remember that this is arguably the worst Championship in recent times. Just saying.

How? It is the closest this league has ever been this season with no one running away with it and only one team being totally pants. Surely that makes it the best it has ever been, and the most difficult it has ever been to get your wait out of it?

Brian mcdermott

Nigel adkins

Malky mackay

Chris hughton

Brendan rodgers

Paul lambert

All managers who have never got a team promoted before. What point are you trying to make

That Pearson is shite.

All the people you list hadn't done it, but have now!

Ask yourself how many times those managers had a go at it.... And then look at how many times Pearson has tried.

Point made.

How? It is the closest this league has ever been this season with no one running away with it and only one team being totally pants. Surely that makes it the best it has ever been, and the most difficult it has ever been to get your wait out of it?

Eh? Cardiff City have cruised to the title all whilst possessing very little quality. So when I say worst, I mean simply on a quality level. The very real possibility of Hull City going up automatically proves this point exactly.

In about 16 games we have gone from...

We can catch Cardiff

To

We will definitely get second

To at least the play offs are safe

To

At least we can stop forest getting into the play offs!!!

Such lofty ambitions....

At least you've stuck to your guns.

Miserable and pessimistic to the end.

Hope your happy that you were right and we didn't make the Play Offs (probably).

People like you thrive on negative moments, didn't see you on here after we beat Bolton.

At least you've stuck to your guns.

Miserable and pessimistic to the end.

Hope your happy that you were right and we didn't make the Play Offs (probably).

People like you thrive on negative moments, didn't see you on here after we beat Bolton.

I'm not negative. I have followed Leicester for over 30 years mate.

I've seen dross and I've seen shit. I knew months ago Pearson was not upto this and have always said so.

Do you really think I'm happy we have failed!!!

Seriously????

I'm frustrated as hell that the owners didn't see it too. I would have loved to have gone up and been proven wrong, but the fact is I was right! Pearson isn't good enough!

I get no pleasure in that, and I can't see how it's negative! It's a fact!!!!!

Can someone Please make sure that King get's his Taxi alright! :thumbup:

lost faith in this guy, used to be full of goal's! thought we huffed and puffed tonight, we reverted to a sunday league style of football second half which Watford coped with quite easily. We have a lack of balance on the wing's which Pearson can't seem to get right, but dyer and knockaert didn't seem capable of putting in a decent cross! I thought Konch and De laet were our 2 best player's tonight. They showed more passion and desire to get forward than most player's to me, so that's a couple of positives to take from tonight.

My thought's with regard's to Pearson and Ive been guilty of asking for his head as im sure most of us have, let's becareful what we wish for as there are a lot of manager's out there that I don't think are not right to take this club forward. Hughes and warnock the 2 that have been mentioned in particular will in my opinion not do a better job than Pearson, If he is to lose his job then I would go for Di matteo or if Brighton don't go up then I like poyet and the style of football Brighton play.

Personally now I don't think Pearson will get the sack....? one more game to go and surely him going would have a detrimental effect on the player's confidence, so for me he will be in charge for forest although I could be wrong. Finally we would be stupid to think that we don't have a chance especially with the unpredictable nature of the championship, however I don't like the idea of leaving our destiny in the hands of other team's, we should have earned the right to be there ourselves.

Archived