Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Leicester 1-2 Watford Post Match

Deflated. Another season in this stupid fúcking league. Another season of "rebuilding" and wondering who's going to stay and what the hell we're going to look like next season. Oh well. We had the best team I can remember since we were last in the big league and we've failed miserably despite looking so, so good at times. Cheers for trying Nige but do one now. You're shite.

How we went from top 2 challengers just 2 months ago to mid table now with the exact same team is beyond me. We've had a really easy run of games in there, too.

The owners looked right pissed off on the Sky, oh well there fault for sticking with NP should of sacked him in the international break.

I guess the plethora of decent managers will increase now that the season is over come on Thais buck up and bring in MON or RDM please.

Anyone who stays behind to clap those sons of bitches should be fvcking embarrassed. How can you shell out that amount of money then watch them put in that sort of effort and applaud them for it? They should flogged and sacked.

Once again not being good enough doesn't cut it tonight. If we'd have put in the effort we did for 10 minutes after we scored for the whole game we'd probably have earnt a point.

The players seem to have no shame whatsoever. I've only really got time for Kasper, James and Kane tonight, |I'll let Morgan off since he's had a good season. The rest can fvck off.

Maybe next season we can loan over half of our first team from Prem and foreign leagues, pay the referee to make decisions our way and get away with terrible fouls all over the pitch? On a side note. Come on you Welsh Dragons! It ain't over yet (Mathematically)

Surely now season over. Watford put us out of our misery tonight, and in truth showed us how far away we far from being a quality side.

Say what you like about Pearson, I was a huge fan of his during his first spell and was elated when he returned, but he has now had two bites at the promotion apple and has not only failed to get us up automatically, he has failed to even get us in the ****ing play-offs, thats right, not even in the top ****ing six. I'm sorry but for the amount of money the owners have put into this, that is an absolute abomination and has resulted in the destruction of his reputation.

Tonight also showed that its not just an issue of where we finish in the league, to have us playing with such immense technical limitation, with such little flair, creativity, pace, decisiveness and aggression is totally unacceptable, and so for me the owners will be completely justified in removing him from his job after the game in Nottingham on the final day.

I believe we made a criminal mistake by not going for McDermott before Leeds United snapped him up. I can only hope it is not a mistake which will haunt us.

Archived