Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Leicester 1-2 Watford Post Match

Take a manager who has never got promoted from the championship and what do you get?

Not promoted from the championship!

Simples

That is a pretty retarded comment.

Every manager in the world has had no promotions from the Championship at one point in their careers.

Kaspers basically said he's finished at Leicester.

Made some cracking saves and had no chance with the goals.

Maybe your POTS?

I thought both sides were quite open as expected and each had chances before we got the 1 quick fire goals.

Naturally knew you would come out firing and did look dangerous for about 20 minutes or so but for once we generally defended well.

I've seen the penalty shout given TBH!

I sort of caught that bit...did he say "enjoyed" being at Leicester or "enjoyed" playing under Pearson? What exactly was the quote? (as he said...could have been a slip)

Yeah said he had 'enjoyed' his time at Leicester. Obviously could have been a slip and he apologised but it's likely that he'll leave. Far too good for us.

Have I missed something....? kasper saying he is leaving....?

No, all he said was he "enjoyed" playing at Leicester under Pearson. People think it means he's going to leave. It's more likely he thinks Pearson will leave if anything. That being said, he might still leave, but I doubt anything's lined up.

Season over, roll on another season in the Championship.

The team were crap tonight in all fairness, couldn't string 5 passes together, didn't look creative and the defence was shocking, the amount of times Watford got in behind was a joke.

The defence in particular need changing, absolute joke tonight, Konchesky especially is way past it.

Nigel will probably go now as well, but wouldn't be a surprise, endless threads for who to be next manager will be made in around 2 weeks time.

I'd love to know how a professional manager can not see that his horrifying rigid version of the 442 system was good enough to compete with the 352 passing system Watford play. We were outnumbered completely, it doesn't take a genius to work it out, just a capable football manager I'd have thought.

I've been bleating on about this for 3 years now, I'm well and truly fed up. Can we employ a manager with the sole objective to sort out midfield out please? Put a clause in their contract or something, if he starts 442 with Andy King as one of the central midfielders thats it, he's gone free of charge.

The biggest game in years results in us throwing the game away through 60 minutes of his 442 rubbish, we were lucky to come out of it 0-2 they should have had more the amount of times they were in on goal.

What a complete letdown.

Season over, roll on another season in the Championship.

The team were crap tonight in all fairness, couldn't string 5 passes together, didn't look creative and the defence was shocking, the amount of times Watford got in behind was a joke.

The defence in particular need changing, absolute joke tonight, Konchesky especially is way past it.

Nigel will probably go now as well, but wouldn't be a surprise, endless threads for who to be next manager will be made in around 2 weeks time.

Little bit harsh if that opinion is based on tonight's performance, I thought Konch was good! however I agree over the course of the season he hasn't been up the required standard.

That is a pretty retarded comment.

Every manager in the world has had no promotions from the Championship at one point in their careers.

It would be retarded if it wasn't his 4th straight go at it. 4 attempts, one play offs... Please tell me what's good enough about that?

It would be retarded if it wasn't his 4th straight go at it. 4 attempts, one play offs... Please tell me what's good enough about that?

No it is retarded, because it was a retarded statement. You said nothing about 4th attempt or anything like that, you just made a stupid, moronic point.

The team and squad he built at hull is about to make the top two and made the play offs / very close under his leadership?

He made a great squad here that made it. I'd say that's pretty successful really. I think people really do underestimate this league's competitiveness. 3 points often makes the difference between po and mid table.

No it is retarded, because it was a retarded statement. You said nothing about 4th attempt or anything like that, you just made a stupid, moronic point.

But I'm right. He has not done it in 4 attempts. What's your comment on that instead

of firing abuse at me?

Avoiding the facts?

I thought we played fine for the first 40 minutes. We were undone by 5 minutes of madness and a wonder goal just before the break.

After the break we were much the better side. I genuinely think a draw would have been a fair reflection. It was 5 minutes that cost us.

And for all the talk of Watford's supposed beautiful passing, their two goals came from a poorly defended corner and a long ball downfield that was poorly controlled and rifled in by a wonderstrike from Chalobah.

Anyway, as if it wasn't obvious already, that's it.

But I'm right. He has not done it in 4 attempts. What's your comment on that unstead of firing abuse at me?

Avoiding the facts?

What facts? You mean like the facts that the comment you posted made no sense and looked like the post of an idiot?

If you don't want abuse don't post so many stupid things. Engage your brain instead of trying to look clever with an anti-Pearson slogan which is total bollocks.

Archived