Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Leicester 1-2 Watford Post Match

Taught you a lesson that didn't it. Couldn't match the mighty Watford for a good 90 minutes, your team is just pretty pathetic really.

Happy Clappers were comical too, gayest thing I've seen at a football match in a while.

Up the 'ooooorns.

Almen Abdi: Udinese - Watford (loan) 30/07/2012

Matej Vydra: Udinese - Watford (loan) 30/07/2012

Steve Beleck: Udinese - Watford (loan) 30/07/2012

Daniel Pudil: Granada - Watford (loan) 30/07/2012

Ikechi Anya: Granada - Watford (loan) 30/07/2012

Alex Geijo: Udinese - Watford (loan) 09/08/2012

Marco Cassetti: Udinese - Watford (loan) 23/08/2012

Geoffrey Mujangi Bia: Standard Liege - Watford (loan) 24/08/2012

Nathaniel Chalobah: Chelsea - Watford (loan) 31/08/2012

Jean-Alain Fanchone: Udinese - Watford (loan) 31/08/2012

Neuton Piccoli: Udinese - Watford (loan) 31/08/2012

Lars (Joel) Ekstrand: Udinese - Watford (loan) 31/08/2012

Cristian Battocchio: Udinese - Watford (loan) 31/08/2012

Fernando Forestieri: Udinese - Watford (loan) 31/08/2012

Nathaniel Chalobah: Chelsea - Watford (loan) 02/01/2013

Matthew Briggs: Fulham - Watford (loan) 28/03/13

This is why when you go up you will be on your way straight back down

Really hope Watford don't go up simply because of their fans. Dreadful vocally, couldn't muster up 2000 last night, absolutely arrogant to the core even though they're a nothing club. They're not even up yet and they're acting like they are.

Let's not forget they'd be nowhere near where they are if it wasn't for all the Udinese players.

Taught you a lesson that didn't it. Couldn't match the mighty Watford for a good 90 minutes, your team is just pretty pathetic really.

Happy Clappers were comical too, gayest thing I've seen at a football match in a while.

Up the 'ooooorns.

Would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that your laughable "support" was humiliated for 90 minutes. Still I suppose it's hard to support a team that isn't your own.

Unbelievable. Changes have to be made to the rules during the summer to ensure this debacle doesn't happen again.

Watford are hands down the best footballing team in the league yet i don't want to see them go up.

They've simply loaned most of their team and i don't want to see the same thing replicated all over the league.

I hope they tighten the loan restrictions else with FPP kicking in we could end up with half the league consisting of loanees.

Unbelievable. Changes have to be made to the rules during the summer to ensure this debacle doesn't happen again.

They found a loophole and exploited it. The loophole was there for us to use. Don't get me wrong it won't get you very far in the long term but the comments like that do seem a little like sour grapes.

Like we would be moaning if we were in watfords position.

Exactly.

It absolutely isn't. If we go up we'll more than likely get the Udinese/Granada loanees on, what is basically, a free transfer. You lot aren't very smart really are you? It's pretty damn obvious what our owners will do surely...

Would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that your laughable "support" was humiliated for 90 minutes. Still I suppose it's hard to support a team that isn't your own.

I spoke to a few people who watched it on the telebox and they said they could hear us chanting...not bad for 1,500 drowning out 25,000 now and again is it?

N'awww poor little bitter Leicester fans eh. :cry:

It absolutely isn't. If we go up we'll more than likely get the Udinese/Granada loanees on, what is basically, a free transfer. You lot aren't very smart really are you?

I spoke to a few people who watched it on the telebox and they said they could hear us chanting...not bad for 1,500 drowning out 25,000 now and again is it?

1,500 is that all? And given you were winning for more than 45 mins its pretty shit. If you were top support people on here would have said so, we've praised other teams support after they had beaten us.

With all due respect you could have heard a mouse fart in the Watford end last night, bar your two goals.

Like we would be moaning if we were in watfords position.

This. Fair play to Zola for putting such a quality team together. Pearson couldn't get their players doing the same for us. It's not their fault we spent £1million on Vardy.

Watford will go up. Even if we make the play offs, Watford would rape us.

Up the 'ooooorns.

Used to like Watford, but I'm slowly going off you...

You'll end up in the play offs (Hull are way better than you) and I hope Brighton win it, if we don't get in.

It absolutely isn't. If we go up we'll more than likely get the Udinese/Granada loanees on, what is basically, a free transfer. You lot aren't very smart really are you? It's pretty damn obvious what our owners will do surely...

Does your mummy know you're on her computer again? I was going to genuinely compliment the quality of the football Udinese played last night,it was very good. Sadly your pathetic gloating makes me want two things. 1/ Come on Hull this afternoon 2/ You get dicked by whoever you meet in the play offs.

Now do us all a favour fvck off outside and play on your skateboard with your mates, if you have any?

Just wanted to say,as a Brighton fan based in Leicester.I thought the match itself was bloomin good to watch.I'm feeling for you as far as the result goes though,as I have a soft spot for the Foxes having lived up here a while now.I certainly don't want to see Watford going up...watching match of the day at Vicarage road doesn't really get the blood pumping for me,a ground that's little better than the Withdean,crappy fans,and a cynical way of gaining points.Having said that,I would not hold out much chance for us to beat them in the play-offs at the moment,theyre basically a better version of Albion,albiet in an underhand way.Best wishes to all you Leicester fans,and I hope you come good next season...but you never know,theres still an outside chance this year...stranger things have happened.

Hello

enjoyed last night obviously. Here's my report. Better luck next season... FWIW I thought Morgan and Keane did really well, your midfield couldn't contain ours as others have pointed out.

http://bhappy.wordpr...ord-2-26042013/

M

Excellent report, Matt - and fair and accurate from my standpoint (LCFC Kop). Read the Grauniad match report this morning, but yours is much better. Shame Foxes Talk doesn't get visited by more Watford fans like you, and by fewer like this infant...

]Endless sewerage flow of puerile garbage]

Mods, couldn't a separate "Foxes Talk Playground" section be set up for all the 12-year-old retards to jeer at one another?

Keep it coming lads, I understand the bitterness you must feel when a team visits that are and will always be just too good for you.

Dude, this makes no sense. I think we all acknowledge that Watford are a better team at the moment. It's not worth your time trying gloat on here. It's football and one thing is for certain that Watford will be shit again sooner rather than later. Enjoy your short lived success, and good luck in the plays offs.

Keep it coming lads, I understand the bitterness you must feel when a team visits that are and will always be just too good for you.

It's not your team though. You're a tiny little league 1 sized club that has cheated it's way here with dodgy loan dealings. I used to have a massive soft spot for the horns, but not after this.

We're still a bigger club than you, pipe down.

Of course you are a bigger club. Leicester is 4 times bigger than Watford, we have Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham and QPR on our doorstep. Why you think 'small club/ tinpot club' is a put-down puzzles me. Surely the difference in size should increase your shame at the relative over- and underachievement of our respective clubs?

Of course you are a bigger club. Leicester is 4 times bigger than Watford, we have Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham and QPR on our doorstep. Why you think 'small club/ tinpot club' is a put-down puzzles me. Surely the difference in size should increase your shame at the relative over- and underachievement of our respective clubs?

Again, your club hasnt achieved a thing, your dodgy loans have.

Archived