Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Neil Lennon odds slashed

But how many of them are available. McLeish? Coyle? Dowie?

Warnock? I agree that the likes of Zola and poyet have had a lot of success playing good football a system which may not have worked a few seasons ago, Swansea were the first and see where they are. Perhaps RDM could do something similar, prob jot interested though

warnock

don't like him, but thought he had a bit of sparkle on sky last night, was complimentary about city fans, and might turn us into a nasty , really hard to beat team. Also strikes me as bit of a man motivator - at least more than np gives the impression of being.

The Warnock "promotion expert" view is a myth. I think it's 2 promotions to the PL in his entire career, hardly stats of a man who knows how to get teams up consistently. If we do have a vacancy become available (not a big fan of speculating about new managers when we still have one) then I wouldn't be disappointed if we go to Lennon. My other choice would be big Mick McCarthy from Ipswich. He's turned them round well this season plus he got Wolves up, only downside is he would need compensation.

If Pearson goes I really hope we go for De Matteo. Why? 1) His modern style of play is the way forward, IMO. 2) He has experience of getting promotion from this League. 3) He can handle pressure, surely there was no more demanding job than leading Chelsea to Champions League success 4) He will have good contacts in Europe - we could get some really quality from those coming through in the top teams in Italy. However, will Leicester be an attractive enough proposition to him now he has a Champions League success on his CV?

If Pearson goes I really hope we go for De Matteo. Why? 1) His modern style of play is the way forward, IMO. 2) He has experience of getting promotion from this League. 3) He can handle pressure, surely there was no more demanding job than leading Chelsea to Champions League success 4) He will have good contacts in Europe - we could get some really quality from those coming through in the top teams in Italy. However, will Leicester be an attractive enough proposition to him now he has a Champions League success on his CV?

This..

Completely agree..

Think he'll be off to newcastle once pardew gets sacked.

The odds have been slashed because some silly burglar has had a big punt.

I suspect the Thais will not have the patience and NP will leave'by mutual consent'.

If so,we need an innovative,motivational manager who can build on the

slick,passing football of early season,We have to be more adaptable,whoever is manager.

We have good young players, capable of successfully playing4-2-3-1 or a flexible 4-3-3,

I had a few quid on him at the start of April at 66/1 here's why 1an Lcfc legend 2. Will put bums on seats and generate season ticket sales 3 will properly bring a couple of the old leicester players like Gary Parker with him pops down to watch us a lot and gets on with the owners don't think I want him but if it was my club and generate sales think I would gamble

Pointless discussion - Pearson will be in charge next season, whatever happens.

I hope you are wrong, and i think you will be.

In fact, the loss of form has been so dismal, with Pearson unable to turn things around in 16 games so far, that even if by some miracle we somehow manage to get promoted, i still think they will get rid of Pearson.

To be honest, the thought of Pearson leading us into a premier league campaign, is almost like starting the season waving the white flag before we`ve even kicked a ball!

Archived