Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Neil Lennon odds slashed

No, no, no and no.

We do not want Lennon, He's done a good job at Celtic but I could do a good job at Celtic, put him in a proper league and chances are he'll fail.

*Puts on a hard hard in preparation for a torrent of abuse*

No, no, no and no.

We do not want Lennon, He's done a good job at Celtic but I could do a good job at Celtic, put him in a proper league and chances are he'll fail.

220px-BearApplePoop.JPG could manage Celtic to the SPL title with Rangers out of the running.

No, no, no and no.

He also took them to the last 16 of the European Cup.

If Pearson was to leave, I'd go for Lennon. Young, upcoming and Leicester City connections. Sure he'd make the players work hard.

Lennon has been very vocally critical of the Scottish FA. He got into trouble again recently as he was caught on camera swearing in the dug out. Harshly treated some would say but does seem to of developed little man syndrome. He's completely un proven as a manager in England and the Thais have said before they wanted a manager who knew the championship...

I just don't see him as their kind of Guy....

People have a right to their opinions on Neil Lennon, and personally I would like him here because of his past with us.

But...it has been suggested that Pearson lacks experience and is tactically lacking. I would suggest a manager from Scotland may suffer from the same shortcomings. He will certainly motivate the players but is this enough with all the continental nous sloshing around in the Championship these days?

Last 16 in the European Cup is quite impressive though.

Rather stick with Pearson. If after Strachan won a shit load with Celtic, he was rumoured for us, the usual, 'I aint renewing my season ticket' bollocks would roll out. Just because he was a good player for us, shouldnt cloud our judgement that he has no experience whatsoever of a club in our situation. If we're to change managers, we need someone who's been there, done it and sold a shit load of t-shirts. Our problem has been that nobody either players or management have been able to handle the crisis points. This can only come with experience so for once, can we fvck off the young, hungry manager bullshit and just hire someone with promotion from the championship on their CV??!!

Rather stick with Pearson. If after Strachan won a shit load with Celtic, he was rumoured for us, the usual, 'I aint renewing my season ticket' bollocks would roll out. Just because he was a good player for us, shouldnt cloud our judgement that he has no experience whatsoever of a club in our situation. If we're to change managers, we need someone who's been there, done it and sold a shit load of t-shirts. Our problem has been that nobody either players or management have been able to handle the crisis points. This can only come with experience so for once, can we fvck off the young, hungry manager bullshit and just hire someone with promotion from the championship on their CV??!!

But how many of them are available. McLeish? Coyle? Dowie?

Archived