Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

Foxestalker of the Year Awards...

BJS always makes me laugh, pushes the boundaries! My so called FT mate Col City fan can fvck off now for not having me on his nominees list, you're dead to me now :P Seenitall is right up there for me, I can really feel the chaps pain! :whistle: Babs on his soapbox is quality, Mark_W when he's in defending his opinion mode.. top drawer, Carlito in rallying the troops high then bitter disappointment low (we've all felt and lived it) Fleckney Mikes sometimes bitter and anal retorts , Kingfox's relentless self promotion,5waller5's posts of despair, Marbella Daves match reports. I could be typing for ever as I have left loads of funny, quality and controversial posters out I'm sure.Let's face it, Foxes Talk has at some point made us all laugh and lose our rag in equal measures , whatever our differing opinions it's all about our beloved Leicester City :chant:

That brought a tear to my eye.

BJS always makes me laugh, pushes the boundaries! My so called FT mate Col City fan can fvck off now for not having me on his nominees list, you're dead to me now :P Seenitall is right up there for me, I can really feel the chaps pain! :whistle: Babs on his soapbox is quality, Mark_W when he's in defending his opinion mode.. top drawer, Carlito in rallying the troops high then bitter disappointment low (we've all felt and lived it) Fleckney Mikes sometimes bitter and anal retorts , Kingfox's relentless self promotion,5waller5's posts of despair, Marbella Daves match reports. I could be typing for ever as I have left loads of funny, quality and controversial posters out I'm sure.Let's face it, Foxes Talk has at some point made us all laugh and lose our rag in equal measures , whatever our differing opinions it's all about our beloved Leicester City :chant:

Oh Fook me! How did I forget?

Most positive poster of the year.... BTS!!

Sorry buddy...

lol

:D My Kingfox "self promotion" worked then bud? Sorry KF!

Didn't have a clue what you meant by relentless self promotion

I was just glad the main man of the forum got a mention.

It was a post of beauty, men don't cry but I did after reading that.

How can the "banter king " not know that? I just want BJS to come on and proclaim he cracked one off whilst reading it, or something similar, to make my night :P Oh and a Millwall win ofcourse :chant:

Most awe inspiring originality award . . . . . . . . . . . . .TBJS

Best enemy poster . . . . . . . . . . . . .Lamby

Worst enemy poster . . . . . . . . . .either one of the watford dicks or the hull knob cheeses

Most long winded poster of utmost interest . . . . . . Thrac

so on and so forth . . . . . .

Most awe inspiring originality award . . . . . . . . . . . . .TBJS

Best enemy poster . . . . . . . . . . . . .Lamby

Worst enemy poster . . . . . . . . . .either one of the watford dicks or the hull knob cheeses

Most long winded poster of utmost interest . . . . . . Thrac

so on and so forth . . . . . .

I assume he gets a vote so he doesn't blame the moderators for losing to someone who's actually a better poster than him?

I reckon a Jekyll and Hyde award is needed for posters who talk perfect sense in the Football sections of the forum and talk absolute bollocks in the general chat, or vice versa. coughmattpcough.

What's the way?

I've forgotten.

Ok, remembered again.

We would have to have a thread where categories were suggested by members. Following this, we would have to have a separate thread for each category where people were nominated, by more than one person, for each category. Finally, once the most popular candidates had qualified through what would be an unashamed popularity contest, we could have a poll for each category with maybe a maximum of eight candidates to vote for.

In the category threads, people could make their case for why others should vote for their choice.

I would also like some of the categories to be insulting...but that's just me !!

If we do this, then the period when players go on holiday would be a good time. There's never any real news for around 3 weeks, and Foxestalk is good at creating news as it is, so it would be perfect!

:thumbup:

Guest MattP

I reckon a Jekyll and Hyde award is needed for posters who talk perfect sense in the Football sections of the forum and talk absolute bollocks in the general chat, or vice versa. coughmattpcough.

Depending on you or Moosey that could go either way. :P

Most likely to die a virgin - FrankieZ

Best Daily Mail benefits headline stereotype - Lamby

Best tinfoil hat - BoneDog

Best sexual ethics - THEBIGJOHNSTEADER

Best bad taste Margaret Thatcher gif - Daggers

Worst banter - Kingfox

Best snow related post

That would go to me as well, for this cracking post.

Yep I would have my notepad and pen out rating the standard of banter.

Snowballs with rocks in - 10/10

Snowballs with nails in - 8/10

Snowballs - 5/10

Burgers from the boat - 3/10

Archived