Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Sea Of Blue

Why does the club feel the need to give out gear like this. Do something we actually care aabout like bringing down ticket prices, loosing goal music not happy clappy gimics like this.

Or like doing beam backs

I'm not planning on wearing any Leicester clobber tomorrow and will be walking from the City Centre like many.

If we won the game in any circumstance and got in the PO's, or if we won controversially, got a last minute leveller and cost them a PO place, I have to wonder whether I'd want a free blue shirt to carry around Nottingham so I stick out like a sore thumb.

Might be leaving mine on my seat!

I'm not planning on wearing any Leicester clobber tomorrow and will be walking from the City Centre like many.

If we won the game in any circumstance and got in the PO's, or if we won controversially, got a last minute leveller and cost them a PO place, I have to wonder whether I'd want a free blue shirt to carry around Nottingham so I stick out like a sore thumb.

Might be leaving mine on my seat!

Man up You shouldn't be scared of owt in Nottingham

Can you imagine clubs like Leeds, Wednesday and Man United doing this for their away fans >_< .

Can you imagine when we reach the premier league our club doing this and the embaressment we're going to have to go through when we play Utd, Chelsea etc.

I'm cringing thinking of it,

Man up You shouldn't be scared of owt in Nottingham

Oh shut up you wannabe Chuck Norris.

Point stands that I'd rather walk around Nottingham free of any club allegiance before and after the game, thank you very much. A cringeworthy free shirt is not going to inspire me. The chances of their being any trouble are extremely small I know, the Neanderthals will go after the Neanderthals.

Why the hell are people moaning about this?! If you don't want yours, don't take it. It will have cost the club a couple of hundred quid and it's a good-will gesture and an attempt to boost morale

Would you rather free shirts and scarves and season review DVDs, or having our fox replaced with a dragon, made to play in red, imminent name-change?

Archived