Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Sea Of Blue

To be fair they don't need to give us shirts, because most leicester fans will be wearing there blue colours already. However I'll happily take a shirt and keep it as some sort of memorabilia, espiecally if it's a good result :)

Everyone should stop moaning, it was the same before watford everyone was moaning about clappers which in my opinion were brilliant and worked. As i said before watford if you don't like it don't join in and don't moan

Our ends are always at their best when we're the underdog. Tomorrow's will be phenomenal, no doubt about it.

I do hope so, I hope those who have got tickets because they knew certain people aren't the sit down and be quiet brigade.

Reading threads like this make me embarrassed about being a football fan.

You will be offered a free t-shirt, no one is forcing you to accept it, no one is forcing you to wear it.

If this kind of thing happened in Germany, everyone would go on about how great it was..... until it was done here and then it's instantly "tinpot" because we're copying and unoriginal.

It's a decent gesture by the club but I honestly think some of you would boycott the KP if they started offering free season tickets just to try and prove a point.

Reading threads like this make me embarrassed about being a football fan.

You will be offered a free t-shirt, no one is forcing you to accept it, no one is forcing you to wear it.

If this kind of thing happened in Germany, everyone would go on about how great it was..... until it was done here and then it's instantly "tinpot" because we're copying and unoriginal.

It's a decent gesture by the club but I honestly think some of you would boycott the KP if they started offering free season tickets just to try and prove a point.

Agreed.

So what did people think about the t-shirts?

Personally as someone who didn't go, seeing it in pictures and on replays i think it worked quite well, certainly preffered it to the clappers.

Top will have paid for it though.

The matchday experience alienated the average fan a long time ago, if ytou don't like the t-shirt don't wear it, it's the focking awful music that we can do nothing about.

Spot on. Has anyone at the club actually realised that for us the fans the" matchday experience " is WATCHING THE FVCKING FOOTBALL.

Personally as someone who didn't go, seeing it in pictures and on replays i think it worked quite well, certainly preffered it to the clappers.

The pictures speak for themselves. It was brilliant. Though I never wore mine I regret dropping it when we got the 3rd. Would've made a nice souvenir

Decent gesture. It's coming with me to Watford

Archived