Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Sea Of Blue

Can you imagine clubs like Leeds, Wednesday and Man United doing this for their away fans >_< .

Wednesday have that stupid 'Semedo day' (or whatever it is) and Manchester United recently had to call in someone to 'investigate' their home atmosphere (their away support is fantastic, though).

Wednesday have that stupid 'Semedo day' (or whatever it is) and Manchester United recently had to call in someone to 'investigate' their home atmosphere (their away support is fantastic, though).

Re Man United the point was made about away fans. Yes you are right about 'Semedo day' but at least it was started by the fans and not some generic idea forced down the fans throats from those upstairs and you could argue it had some degree of humour to it.

Guest MattP

I've just emailed the club in a deadly serious tone asking if I can pick mine up on the way as I've got a ticket in the home end.

Will post the reply.

Re Man United the point was made about away fans. Yes you are right about 'Semedo day' but at least it was started by the fans and not some generic idea forced down the fans throats from those upstairs and you could argue it had some degree of humour to it.

Forced! What you can't get in unless unless you're wearing it?

I'm not planning on wearing any Leicester clobber tomorrow and will be walking from the City Centre like many.

If we won the game in any circumstance and got in the PO's, or if we won controversially, got a last minute leveller and cost them a PO place, I have to wonder whether I'd want a free blue shirt to carry around Nottingham so I stick out like a sore thumb.

Might be leaving mine on my seat!

That's probably a valid complaint to have to be fair.

Would love to hear someone's definition of "tinpot" as nowadays everything we do as a club seems to be labelled "tinpot".

Moan moan moan...

Who gives a ****? Really?

Quite clearly a few of us, we're not actually small-time, why act it?

Our end tomorrow will be brilliant regardless. We don't need to have a load of cheap shirts make it look like some small clubs big day out.

I appreciate that they're doing something, regardless. But is it necessary? Absolutely not.

You lot are a miserable bunch of bastards, thankfully most of you on here moaning won't be going. Clearly everything that doesn't fit your exacting standards is cringeworty and tinpot because clearly you are all so cool and big time.

Not everybody is worried that everything they do fits the approval of a tiny minority of people who think they are the only ones who know the correct way to support a club. If people decide to wear the T shirts tomorrow then good luck to them, if it helps get people in the mood and sing then great.

I'm not sure of the problem here. It's really not that 'cringeworthy' to me anyway. The club are doing their bit to try and get some blue into what will be a red ground tomorrow. Whilst it may seem a bit silly in that there is noway anyone in their right mind will wear them after the game-if at all- especially if results go the way we all want.

But being an away game the club could easily not give a ****. We haven't had to pay for them, and I guess more people will throw theirs than wear them. But that's at the clubs expense not ours. At least they're trying. Who's to say that they tried to get the beamback at the KP but reasons outside of their control stopped them. If you remember it was Leicester Lass who first brought it to our attention on here after a FCC meeting, where it was originally brought up by the CLUB. I don't believe had they had no intention of trying to get it sorted that they'd have been the ones to mention it to our fans!

Quit moaning, lets unite exactly in the way we did at Norwich, and get behind the fcukers on the pitch with every ounce of energy we have. Maybe then we can all hold our heads high this time tomorrow knowing that on the last day WE did everything WE could, on and off the pitch, regardless of results elsewhere.

Come on City!

You lot are a miserable bunch of bastards, thankfully most of you on here moaning won't be going. Clearly everything that doesn't fit your exacting standards is cringeworty and tinpot because clearly you are all so cool and big time.

Not everybody is worried that everything they do fits the approval of a tiny minority of people who think they are the only ones who know the correct way to support a club. If people decide to wear the T shirts tomorrow then good luck to them, if it helps get people in the mood and sing then great.

This, well said Gary

Quite clearly a few of us, we're not actually small-time, why act it?

Our end tomorrow will be brilliant regardless. We don't need to have a load of cheap shirts make it look like some small clubs big day out.

I appreciate that they're doing something, regardless. But is it necessary? Absolutely not.

So we should only ever do necessary things? Does that apply to life in general?

It's nothing to do with being 'a big day out', at the end of the day this could be our biggest game this season and it's about creating an atmosphere and a mentality that contributes towards us being the 12th man.

So we should only ever do necessary things? Does that apply to life in general?

It's nothing to do with being 'a big day out', at the end of the day this could be our biggest game this season and it's about creating an atmosphere and a mentality that contributes towards us being the 12th man.

We'll be the 12th man anyway. There is no way, and I mean absolutely no way our end can be poor tomorrow.

I've not got a problem with them trying things, as such, I just don't think this is one bit worth it.

Archived