Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Sea Of Blue

Why the hell are people moaning about this?! If you don't want yours, don't take it. It will have cost the club a couple of hundred quid and it's a good-will gesture and an attempt to boost morale

Would you rather free shirts and scarves and season review DVDs, or having our fox replaced with a dragon, made to play in red, imminent name-change?

I really think it depends on your age and your view of what football and going to the football is all about.

For me getting given a #IBELIEVE tshirt is cringeworthy and makes you look tinpot on your big day out.

I'd rather 2000 roaring city fans fuelled up for the match than 2000 #ibelieve tshirts waving scarfs.

Such an obsession in this country with anything being given for free suddenly making a club plastic and tinpot.

IF the same thing was done abroad and you saw a sea of colour everyone would bum how good it is

But you can't compare English football fans to abroad.

Abroad they would have flares, massive flags, chanting and a CRACKING atmosphere - so you can agree wearing all the same works.

We have #ibelieve tshirts with none of the others, hence why it is tinpot and embarrassing.

Such an obsession in this country with anything being given for free suddenly making a club plastic and tinpot.

IF the same thing was done abroad and you saw a sea of colour everyone would bum how good it is

That was my first thought when I saw this thread lol

Can you imagine when we reach the premier league our club doing this and the embaressment we're going to have to go through when we play Utd, Chelsea etc.

I'm cringing thinking of it,

Oh no not Man Utd taking the piss, the club that has drafted in an acoustics expert to improve atmosphere at a ground that struggled to make a noise when they won their 20th league title

Oh no not Man Utd taking the piss, the club that has drafted in an acoustics expert to improve atmosphere at a ground that struggled to make a noise when they won their 20th league title

And that's the problem with being top of the league season in season out. It brings plastic fans who sit there with there mouth shut from all over.

And that's the problem with being top of the league season in season out. It brings plastic fans who sit there with there mouth shut from all over.

So these fans wouldn't take the piss because they're plastic aswell, in fact they will love the fact that we're 'turning plastic'

Guest MattP

Why not give out some shorts and socks as well, 2,000 full kit wankers would look great.

Thank fcuk this isn't on Sky. I'm starting to wonder if we have some secret Cov fan heading our promotions team who is secretly laughing at making us look like dickheads.

This is one of the reasons I hate seeing people say 'oh xxxx are tinpot' (even though I hate the word 'tinpot' anyway)... We're just becoming the same. Free clappers (whatever they were) one week, and this.

But you have to realise football clubs are organisations. Which is why we now have 'King Power' around the ground, instead of images of the club legends. It's all about selling, which is a shame in some ways.

Why not give out some shorts and socks as well, 2,000 full kit wankers would look great.

Thank fcuk this isn't on Sky. I'm starting to wonder if we have some secret Cov fan heading our promotions team who is secretly laughing at making us look like dickheads.

Yeah than god it's not on sky. I'd hate for Burnley fans to be sat at home, not at their own game, sitting there laughing at a sold out away end all in the colour of the team they support. Thank ****

lol I'm highly doubting that Top came up with the idea.

This is the work of some cvnt in the club wo is alienating young adults in favour of a family 'matchday experience'.

Top will have paid for it though.

The matchday experience alienated the average fan a long time ago, if ytou don't like the t-shirt don't wear it, it's the focking awful music that we can do nothing about.

Oh shut up you wannabe Chuck Norris.

Point stands that I'd rather walk around Nottingham free of any club allegiance before and after the game, thank you very much. A cringeworthy free shirt is not going to inspire me. The chances of their being any trouble are extremely small I know, the Neanderthals will go after the Neanderthals.

So what you scared of then? Dont get it? Your choice i suppose, i would rather support my club and show my support

Guest MattP

Top will have paid for it though.

The matchday experience alienated the average fan a long time ago, if ytou don't like the t-shirt don't wear it, it's the focking awful music that we can do nothing about.

Yeah all right lol

The invoice won't be going against the football club will it? Top is sat there writing out cheques for £1,000 to cover 2,000 shirts on a Saturday.

Archived