Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

Hopefully this won't be a problem when we get/if to Wembley though I would hope that every season ticket holder is guaranteed a ticket it would defy the logic if non season ticket holders get a ticket before season ticket holders.

Surely you don't have to disclose your team when booking the hospitality package though? Just rock up in a suit with your Leicester shirt under the dress shirt.

i dont think they will be any boxes available anyway but if there is you can get removed if your a opposing fan in a box. it happened at LEEDS this season at home.

http://www.watfordfc.com/commercial/matchday-packages/

Legends’ Lounge: Match by Match

Enjoy our first class hospitality in a relaxed, informal and friendly atmosphere - whether it be to entertain business clientele or treat that special Watford supporter in your life to a little luxury on a matchday - then our lounge fits the bill. 

On the day your package will comprise of:-

- Complimentary matchday programme and team sheet per guest
- Waiter/waitress service
- Pre-match two-course meal
- Matchday competition
- Q and A session with former players
- Luxury padded halfway line seats
- Complimentary tea, coffee and cakes at half-time
- Bar open up to one and half hours after the match

Prices start at £75 per person + VAT.

http://www.watfordfc.com/commercial/matchday-packages/

Legends’ Lounge: Match by Match

Enjoy our first class hospitality in a relaxed, informal and friendly atmosphere - whether it be to entertain business clientele or treat that special Watford supporter in your life to a little luxury on a matchday - then our lounge fits the bill. 

On the day your package will comprise of:-

- Complimentary matchday programme and team sheet per guest
- Waiter/waitress service
- Pre-match two-course meal
- Matchday competition
- Q and A session with former players
- Luxury padded halfway line seats
- Complimentary tea, coffee and cakes at half-time
- Bar open up to one and half hours after the match

Prices start at £75 per person + VAT.

worth ringing up to see if away fans can go in with home fans.... dont think it will be aloud but its worth the ask.

i dont think they will be any boxes available anyway but if there is you can get removed if your a opposing fan in a box. it happened at LEEDS this season at home.

Noel Gallagher was in a box at the King Power when we played Man City in the Cup, didn't see him getting chucked out  :ph34r:

Noel Gallagher was in a box at the King Power when we played Man City in the Cup, didn't see him getting chucked out  :ph34r:

yes but he is Noel Gallagher, you might be aloud but the Leeds fan got chucked out, he was giving it large when they scored though.

yes but he is Noel Gallagher, you might be aloud but the Leeds fan got chucked out, he was giving it large when they scored though.

Please stop saying aloud, it's distressing me.

it not like the posh bit is full of thugs either, i have sat there once and when we score it is literally a mild applaud.

Yes a certain level of behaviour is expected so both sets of fans can mix, similar to rugby matches.

worth ringing up to see if away fans can go in with home fans.... dont think it will be aloud but its worth the ask.

I will just ask if neutral fans are allowed boxes. We are looking forward to a high quality play off match blah blah, anyone who comes cannot dick about.

I will just ask if neutral fans are aloud boxes. We are looking forward to a high quality play off match blah blah, anyone who comes cannot dick about.

dont think Watford would want to give "Neutrals" tickets if they know they will sell out the boxes to home fans.

If its possible send me a PM.

same.

dont think Watford would want to give "Neutrals" tickets if they know they will sell out the boxes to home fans.

same.

If a box is sorted out, I don't think anyone will want you in there :whistle:

Just phoned up to enquire about hospitality. I said that we'd have around 10 people and was given the following options:

Legends box - £115

Presidents box £135

Full details of what they include will be emailed to me. Although they did also advise of the Match Sponsorship option:

It costs £2,500, which would be £250 each. Although that includes:

Match sponsorship
Behind scenes tour, we would walk around the dressing rooms, the dugouts etc.
A glass of champagne on arrival
Brunch
Big screen acknowledgement if we had a company
Dedicated page in the programme
4 of us would go on the pitch prior to the game and have pictures with the captains etc.
We would pick Watford's MotM
We would also meet Luther Blisset (can't remember who he is) and possibly present the Watford MotM with a trophy.

I didn't say anything about away fans. Thought it'd be best to not say anything. But imagine if We sabotaged the Match Sponsorship, having something like Foxestalk on the big screen and in the programme and then picking a Watford player who scores an own goal or something as man of the match. lol

I'll post more details about the boxes when I get them.

Just phoned up to enquire about hospitality. I said that we'd have around 10 people and was given the following options:

Legends box - £115

Presidents box £135

Full details of what they include will be emailed to me. Although they did also advise of the Match Sponsorship option:

It costs £2,500, which would be £250 each. Although that includes:

Match sponsorship

Behind scenes tour, we would walk around the dressing rooms, the dugouts etc.

A glass of champagne on arrival

Brunch

Big screen acknowledgement if we had a company

Dedicated page in the programme

4 of us would go on the pitch prior to the game and have pictures with the captains etc.

We would pick Watford's MotM

We would also meet Luther Blisset (can't remember who he is) and possibly present the Watford MotM with a trophy.

I didn't say anything about away fans. Thought it'd be best to not say anything. But imagine if We sabotaged the Match Sponsorship, having something like Foxestalk on the big screen and in the programme and then picking a Watford player who scores an own goal or something as man of the match. lol

I'll post more details about the boxes when I get them.

£250.oo Each!!!!!!! thats a bit pricey! 

Archived