Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Goddard

When was the last time you had a better day as a city fan?

I'm 15 so this is the best moment in my Leicester city life and this even beats the moment we were confirmed champions as league 1, where my 11 year old full kit w*anker self ran around my garden chanting Leicester songs!

Ha ha Nice one.

Had a few days like today but I'm giving the Bristol All Bar One the credit.

Whenever we went out of the top 6 I nipped across there for sneaky half and when I got back we were back in the top 6.  

I was in that such a daze after the match that my missus thought I was pissed.

Jesus woman!

I'd only had about 10 pints!

Me too! Just walked round the room listening to Stringer and Youngy,keeping half an eye on the Hull game and sinking a pint every 20 minutes!

Me too! Just walked round the room listening to Stringer and Youngy,keeping half an eye on the Hull game and sinking a pint every 20 minutes!

A whole pint disappeared after Knockaert's goal still trying to find it...

Today has been unbelievable, for results to go our way n to beat the scum was fantastic. Never let it be said that bein a Leicester City supporter is dull or crap.

I've followed us since 84 n today has been the most traumatic since I've followed em, thing is I've learned that bein a City supporter is that we never do things the easy way, never ever ever!!!! Up the Foxes

I'm 15 so this is the best moment in my Leicester city life and this even beats the moment we were confirmed champions as league 1, where my 11 year old full kit w*anker self ran around my garden chanting Leicester songs!

Like this you mean

http://m.youtube.com...d&v=tICF6TD1CcM

This lad should have his own thread

Legend

Typical, he's removed it now lol

Brilliant full kit willy puller celebration

^ I whipped my top off, whirling it around my head exposing my Eithiopian like body chanting "Dudududuuuu L-C-F-C dudududuu Matty Fryatt!!!" Running around my garden what doing about 5 kick ups (about my record).

As has been said, the play off wins and League Cup wins are streets ahead of today (and I was at all of them unlike today)....but for a game that actually didn't directly affect a trophie or promotion, this wins. Just because it's Fcking Forest.

As has been said, the play off wins and League Cup wins are streets ahead of today (and I was at all of them unlike today)....but for a game that actually didn't directly affect a trophie or promotion, this wins. Just because it's Fcking Forest.

Agreed, the fact it is a while since we won at forest and it meant we got into the playoffs and they didn't makes it a big moment. But you can't really put it above the league cup wins and playoff victories...

As has been said, the play off wins and League Cup wins are streets ahead of today (and I was at all of them unlike today)....but for a game that actually didn't directly affect a trophie or promotion, this wins. Just because it's Fcking Forest.

Spot on

Anytime we beat F@@@st are the best days of my life

As has been said, the play off wins and League Cup wins are streets ahead of today (and I was at all of them unlike today)....but for a game that actually didn't directly affect a trophie or promotion, this wins. Just because it's Fcking Forest.

This this and this

Unbelivable scenes yesterday... 5am, I still haven't slept.. absolutly still buzzing my tits off... cracking day out!!!

Derby and Palace at Wembley was the last time I felt like this over a City game... and then of course there was the Cup Finals a very close second... for me anyway!

*still drunk* how the hell I am still typing

As a fan, I would have to say the Play off final against direby and Walsh's double, but recently nope nothing beats today!! Hopefully May 27th will though

Same here that first time win at Wembley has to be the best ever, But To beat the forest arseholes on their own patch in such and important and dramatic way IS the best day for at least ten years. :scarf:  :scarf: :scarf:  

The palace play off final was special for me.

Yesterday was amazing. I'm on holiday in Dubai. I was getting text updates and getting increasingly resolute that we would do it. After all the excitement I was going to propose last night but I've decided to arrange things for Thursday instead, so if all goes well, we smash Watford 4-0, she says yes and we ride off in to the sunset on a camel!

As has been said, the play off wins and League Cup wins are streets ahead of today (and I was at all of them unlike today)....but for a game that actually didn't directly affect a trophy or promotion, this wins. Just because it's Fcking Forest.

Cant argue with this.  The only league result that i can think off that comes close to this for me buzz wise is the 3 3 against Arsenal back in 97. Im sure if I had been there yesterday it would have blown that out of the water.  No doubt though that yesterday was one of those special games that only come along every decade or so and like the cup wins, the arsenal 3 all and the Cambridge 5 0 will be remembered forever. :scarf:

Watching Kalac amble towards our goal, turning round just in time to see the ball off Claridges shin the all time best for me - incredible celebration and journey back to Leicester. Amazing. No doubt that that win or lose in the playoffs, yesterday will be a game the next generations of supporters will wish they'd been there for.

I know it's a bit cliché and a bit gay but days like today are why supporting an average club is much better than a big one. Imagine winning every week. Did you see the United title winning celebrations? They were just casually clapping and smiling. Nothing on ours today. When you know what it's like to be shit it makes occasionally doing something fúcking special the best feeling in the world. 

Absolutely.

My daughter only ever went to one match. We were living in South London, she was 16, and we went to the infamous fourth-round at Selhurst Park, where Palace had not won all season, apart from against Scunny in the previous round. And we lost 3-0 to a Bruce Dyer hat-trick. On the bus on the way home she said "Why do you support Leicester? They're crap, and you have to travel a hundred miles to go and see them when you could catch a bus to Chelsea."

The answer to her question was that being a City fan, I get days like yesterday.

I know it's a bit cliché and a bit gay but days like today are why supporting an average club is much better than a big one. Imagine winning every week. Did you see the United title winning celebrations? They were just casually clapping and smiling. Nothing on ours today. When you know what it's like to be shit it makes occasionally doing something fúcking special the best feeling in the world.

Operant conditioning

:thumbup:

Winning AND losing makes that winning feeling better.

For example, yes it would have been nice to have beaten Forest anyway, but it wouldn't have felt anywhere near as good if we were already third or something.

Psychologically, it couldn't have been better than it was yesterday:

Great season became shit season became great season

We beat our rivals

We ruined the chances of our rivals

We got the winner in the 90th minute

There were lots of goals (many ups and downs)

We filled our end

Very few expected us to win

Very few expected Bolton to draw

It COULD NOT have been any better....

:scarf:

Archived