Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Goalscoring injuries/Best game ever

I was at the game yesterday. I have to say that was probably the best game of football i have ever seen in 50 yars of supporting City. For tension, goal mouth chances and what was at stake it was hard to beat. When we scored the winner, I was jumping around so much I got pushed over by the guy behind and smacked in the face. The fella behind was sitting on my leg and there was somebody sitting on him. Thought my leg was broken for a minute! Thanks to the gouys who helped me up!

I was wondering if you had ever got injured either scoring or celebrating a goal?

My mate caught me (accidentally he claims) in my eye with a left hook after we got the second goal. My legs are all bruised up too.

Myself and my mate were the ones with t shirts off behind the goal at the end, standing on the concrete ledge of the staircase. He fell 5ft back onto the stairs at one point lol

I was at the game yesterday. I have to say that was probably the best game of football i have ever seen in 50 yars of supporting City. For tension, goal mouth chances and what was at stake it was hard to beat. When we scored the winner, I was jumping around so much I got pushed over by the guy behind and smacked in the face. The fella behind was sitting on my leg and there was somebody sitting on him. Thought my leg was broken for a minute! Thanks to the gouys who helped me up!

I was wondering if you had ever got injured either scoring or celebrating a goal?

Were you on Radio Leicester yesterday?

Forest away in the cup replay when Sheehan scored that free kick, I was behind this concrete barrier and smacked my shins against them.

Had a few people nearly knock me over as well, but they are usually fairly intoxicated so I let them off lol

My voice usually goes at most away games though to be fair which is quite painful the next day!

Someone told me about someone sat next to them at the Swindon play-off final. When we made it 3-3 as you can imagine the blue half of Wembley went wild, we ended up everywhere but where our seats were. When the celebrations settled down they said the the bloke sitting next to them was as white as a sheet and sweating profusely, eventually the stewards and medics came and wanted to take him out as they thought he may have broke his ankle. He refused to go and sat out the remainder of the game in pain.

Smashed my knee in celebrating the Matty James goal yesterday on the seat in front of me and had blood pouring down my shin. Also, twisted my ankle celebrating the winner but only noticed that today.

Apologies to anyone I pushed over/grabbed when we scored the winner ha, crazy game

Archived