Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

What has pissed me off even more is the 'race for tickets' article on the OS, are they having a laugh? How about address the fact you failed to provide a ticket buying service to your fans when you turned the phones off and your website was prehistoric!

Anyone without tickets - try now.

I've been trying on and off all day with the sane error messages cropping up at different stages, just tried again a few minutes ago - and it worked really quickly.

Much better chance of it working now as there will be a much lesser amount of traffic to the website compared to the rest of the day

I've been getting that all day about 50 times in fact.

I got that LOADS of times too. It took me all day to get those bloody tickets. When i got mine it was telling me there were about 800 left in G block and 1400 odd in SK1-4. Hopefully you will be able to get some either online or at the ground tomorrow.

Also i must add, it ran a lot quicker this evening than it did earlier. Dont know whats going on with your computer.

Bloody hell just tried to get mine online after a night in the pub, guess what, got straight through and bought it with no problem.

Still it's only 5 to 1 in the morning!

Where have all the plastic fans gone?

I got that LOADS of times too. It took me all day to get those bloody tickets. When i got mine it was telling me there were about 800 left in G block and 1400 odd in SK1-4. Hopefully you will be able to get some either online or at the ground tomorrow.

Also i must add, it ran a lot quicker this evening than it did earlier. Dont know whats going on with your computer.

It's not his computer, it's the sheer amount of people using it. Obviously everyone's in bed so it'll be a piece of piss now.

People need to stop panicking, you think they're going to sell 32,000 tickets in less than a day? Come on. 32,000 tickets in a day is what, 1400 tickets sold every hour. No chance.

How come you didn't go down to the ground Davie? Just curious.

Because I needed to be at home for personal reasons. I tried again at 12.20am on a tablet using chrome and the unit browser and a laptop using chrome, firefox and IE and still got the same error message I been getting all day.

Will now try to get down to the TO today.

Archived