Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BozzaCcfc

Good luck.

Just a quick message from a Cardiff fan boys, nice to see you found your shooting boots on the last day and made it.

Now the fun begins eh?

Just wanted to say good luck, out of the four i want you to come up with me... i dont quite know why maybe because you've suffered recent playoff heartbreak? i dunno.

Anyway good luck :) ill be watching and cheering you on.

Just a quick message from a Cardiff fan boys, nice to see you found your shooting boots on the last day and made it.

Now the fun begins eh?

Just wanted to say good luck, out of the four i want you to come up with me... i dont quite know why maybe because you've suffered recent playoff heartbreak? i dunno.

Cheers, congrats on bossing it.

Now the fun begins eh?

:ph34r:

Now the fun begins eh?

Thanks mate and the reason you want us to go up is the BLUE shirts

Now the fun begins eh?

Cheers mate! I do NOT need another playoff heartbreak. Still, at least if a cocky little Frenchman does decide to chip a fkin penalty this time, at least he's contributed to getting us into the playoffs in the first place.

Cheers mate! I do NOT need another playoff heartbreak. Still, at least if a cocky little Frenchman does decide to chip a fkin penalty this time, at least he's contributed to getting us into the playoffs in the first place.

Haha true, has he gone off the boil second half of the season? havent heard him spoken about much!

Suprised

I thought you'd want the side you'd be most likely to beat next season

Lets be fair i dont think we are going up expecting to beat any side, its gonna be fun going into every game as the underdogs.

Now the fun begins eh?

Cheers mate. I have a bit of a soft spot for Cardiff. One of my best mates from Uni was a fan and went to a few away games with him when you were in the old Div 2. Went to Luton, Stoke and Swansea away and survived them all - just. Not ashamed to say that I was scared shitless at all 3. I had to practice my Welsh accent in the car on the way in case the Cardiff fans caught the scent of an Anglo-Irishman.

Haha true, has he gone off the boil second half of the season? havent heard him spoken about much!

Lets be fair i dont think we are going up expecting to beat any side, its gonna be fun going into every game as the underdogs.

I don't think shit would be too bad a way to describe him since January. Even on Saturday some of his decision making was shocking when selecting whether to pass or shoot although his overall performance was so much better than of late

Now the fun begins eh?

Thanks

Hopefully we will see you in the Premiership

Archived