Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetfox

LCFC Starting XI v Watford?

tough one this as for me attack from the off is the only option ,sit back and watford will destroy us thats why i think we need pace and power so im gonna go with this team 

-----------------------kasper-------------------------

de laet----morgan-----keane--------schlupp

-------------king-----------james-------------------

marshall---------knocky-----------dyer---------

-------------------nugent--------------------------

i know it a bit different but  i thought schlupp and dyer did excellent against forest 

marshall has great delivery dyer has pace knocky has the flair  and hopefully nugent will find his scoring boots 

for the away leg if we are leading i would deffo think about beckford for the bench you cant deny the guy is strong and has pace to burn and could be useful for some quick counter attacks 

ive had a few beers so might think this is a load of crap in the morning lol 

Today's the big day for the boys in blue. As fans we can sing our hearts out for the lads, but what starting lineup would you want to see for tonight to win the game?

Anyone know current of an current injuries still ongoing such as de laet etc. and who to bring in as replacement?

C'mon You Blues!

For me knockeart HAS to have a free role tonight like he had at forest which worked in many succesful games we had this year. He cannot just be stuck on the wing because he leaves the flank exposed with not so great defending, plus he quite easily drifts out of a game. He must be placed in a central attacking role if not he is wasted. Come on knocky be our hero all the way to the prem COYB!!!!

Archived