Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

The Rock

Nugent was given MOTM tonight but I thought Wes Morgan was an absolute wall at the back tonight.

I was nervous throughout but every time a ball came in it seemed to be him with a boot or a head on it. Job well done Wes.

Nugent was given MOTM tonight but I thought Wes Morgan was an absolute wall at the back tonight.

I was nervous throughout but every time a ball came in it seemed to be him with a boot or a head on it. Job well done Wes.

The sky is blue, the grass is green, gravity exists, pigs can't fly; just some of the other many facts that are.

I'm sure James was brilliant but honestly I have trouble paying attention to how we're playing when I watch Leicester. I'm too busy just following the ball and not really noticing who's on it :P

Morgan can be very Terry-like at times, good positional sense and wins a lot of balls.

Nuge was awesome... playing deep in 4411 which seemed to change to a 4231

Completely blunted their key threats... playing long passes to pacey players and really took one for the team yet again which he's done a lot of lately playing out of his favoured position.

Weseen weaker than normal for a while, but was back to his best tonight, never let a loose ball go unchallenged, closed everything down... Need 2 more performances from him like that

Guest BlueBrett

I can't separate James and Dyer. Both Immense.  Kingy, Wes and Kasper all quality too.

Nuge deserved MOTM for me. I'd love to see the stats, because I reckon he covered more ground than anyone on that pitch.

We struggled in part and bypassed the midfield, Nugent was dropping deep to fight for balls.

He'll score on Sunday now he's bagged one.

Top player and seems like a nice guy.

Nuge was awesome... playing deep in 4411 which seemed to change to a 4231

Completely blunted their key threats... playing long passes to pacey players and really took one for the team yet again which he's done a lot of lately playing out of his favoured position.

Weseen weaker than normal for a while, but was back to his best tonight, never let a loose ball go unchallenged, closed everything down... Need 2 more performances from him like that

Nuge was anonymous all game, and as for people saying Morgan was a rock, well yes he was stationary as Watford played around him at ease.

How come you ****** on here fail to see things as they were when we scrape a lucky win.

Get real!

No play off cuddles for us I'm afraid.

I can't separate James and Dyer. Both Immense.  Kingy, Wes and Kasper all quality too.

Dyer brilliant as well, felt like he was under-utilised after tearing them a new one in the first half.

Nuge was anonymous all game, and as for people saying Morgan was a rock, well yes he was stationary as Watford played around him at ease.

How come you ****** on here fail to see things as they were when we scrape a lucky win.

Get real!

Yeah, they had loads of chances didn't they. Vydra from a long ball and also from a tight angle were they only decent ones I can remember.

Guest BlueBrett

Dyer brilliant as well, felt like he was under-utilised after tearing them a new one in the first half.

And his end product was amazing! Two or Three really intelligent precise cutbacks.  Can't be easy when you are travelling at the speed of a bullet train

Get real!

Piss off, Gianfranco.

Get real!

So the bloke who scored was anonymous and the bloke who stopped more or less every Watford attack was shit? And you call us ******? :rolleyes:

Take your cuddles, and do one.

Archived