Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Beckford to Bolton

I think they'll get the best out of him. He's signed on a 'performance-basis' according to Freedman - No doubt Sven just offered him £35k per week rain or shine. I reckon paying him 12k per week and a 5k goal bonus would have turned him into a different player!

I think it's easy to see JB as lazy because of his gait .... he's quite tall with round shoulders and seems to lope around when he jogs.

Because of the way he holds himself he can appear to lack purpose when he runs  ....... I don't think he is actually lazy at all .... it's just a perception that's easy to make from his demeanour on the pitch, he doesn't appear to enjoy playing - possibly because he's actually concentrating!!!!!

I wish him well ..... don't think he's anywhere near as bad as he's being made out and think he'll get 15-20 in a decent side, given games and an encouraging arm around his shoulder.

Completely agree. 

Archived