Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EdinburghFox

We're all foxes, stop fighting!

I will say it how it is.

If I think someone is being a t**t I will tell them, if someone thinks I'm being a t**t, it doesn't really bother me.

It's a forum, where people voice opinions, and if some debates get a bit heated who cares, that's what forums are for.

At the end of the day, we ain't going to kill anybody, it's just friendly banter, literally it is, but if people don't think that way then they have serious problems.

I will say it how it is.

If I think someone is being a t**t I will tell them, if someone thinks I'm being a t**t, it doesn't really bother me.

It's a forum, where people voice opinions, and if some debates get a bit heated who cares, that's what forums are for.

At the end of the day, we ain't going to kill anybody, it's just friendly banter, literally it is, but if people don't think that way then they have serious problems.

fair enough I take it back

This thread in itself is an affront.

I demand a duel. Old-school. Muskets and we both walk ten feet each away from each other, then shoot.

If your gun should jam... Well, we'll find a way to put the blame on Richie Wellens.

This thread in itself is an affront.

I demand a duel. Old-school. Muskets and we both walk ten feet each away from each other, then shoot.

If your gun should jam... Well, we'll find a way to put the blame on Richie Wellens.

Always old Richie

Personally I find it mildly amusing that some people have nothing better to do than spend the majority of their time on this message board arguing and throwing insults.. Yeah the odd ' you're a tit ' posts goes on all the time.. but some take it to the next level and look for every opportunity... It's childish too.

Archived