Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Where will you be watching tomorrow?

Im sure the way Watford letter their rows are strange?

AA is the first row.

Well I was row D earlier this season and that was fairly low down. Row Q the season before was higher up.

I know they do something odd but I'm fairly sure J is low down. Still, it doesn't matter too much. No-one minds if you have two extra people in a row.

I planned to go but as a P3 I had no chance, so probably in a local pub with a mate.

Anybody know any pubs definitely showing the game in the Countesthorpe/Whetstone/Blaby area?

quite often show matches at the kaffir in whetstone but not sure about tomorrow

I planned to go but as a P3 I had no chance, so probably in a local pub with a mate.

Anybody know any pubs definitely showing the game in the Countesthorpe/Whetstone/Blaby area?

The Union in Aylestone (a little down the road for you) are definitely showing it, and thats where I'll be,...

in my house south of Paris it's on French TV :thumbup:  I've done the lawn,all the house work so come tomorrow it's me the dog & beer (my French wife can not handle me in when its Leicester on TV in a big game) I can never understand ? et 

:scarf: Allez le Bleus  :scarf: 

Guest BlueBrett

I'm stuck in bloody Birmingham this weekend. Might go down to watch it on broad street but might not bother since il probably be the only interested person there and they might even refuse to have commentary volume on. Il go in a couple on my way back from town today and ask. If not il most likely be a sofa loner

avin a Barbie a few obligatory beers and family round. Gonna roar the city on to another playoff final          come on you blues   Allez le bleus  Allez le bleus   Best commentary of Mr Stringers career by far

Imagine the student pubs will be full of Leicester.

My lads at Sheff Uni he's watching in Student Union Edge bar , I think, with some honorary City fans COYB. I'm watching in front room with a mate and Mrs BTS who's already dreading the nerves, tension and excitement! COYB :chant: Going for couple of beers in Blaby to calm nerves first :beer:

My lads at Sheff Uni he's watching in Student Union Edge bar , I think, with some honorary City fans COYB. I'm watching in front room with a mate and Mrs BTS who's already dreading the nerves, tension and excitement! COYB :chant: Going for couple of beers in Blaby to calm nerves first :beer:

Sounds good to me bud

:thumbup:

Archived