Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Where will you be watching tomorrow?

Somewhere in Sheffield. Anyone else?

I might be somewhere. not decided yet, not got any leicester mates up here but gonna see if anyone else fancies wandering to the Nursery Tav or down into town.

A pub at the top of town in Basingstoke. They're going to put the Tottenham game on some screens at 1:30 too. Rubbish place to watch our biggest game for 3 years but never mind. Finishing work at 12:00 and will be rushing there. I'm so nervous about this game already!

Round me mate's house in Berkshire with 1 and 4 year olds in tow. Will have LCFC flag up in garden though to try and torment the Reading fans. Now hopefully at least 2 years of not playing each other....Allez Les Bleus...

Round me mate's house in Berkshire with 1 and 4 year olds in tow. Will have LCFC flag up in garden though to try and torment the Reading fans. Now hopefully at least 2 years of not playing each other....Allez Les Bleus...

I may join you in Reading pal with the other Reading Foxes if we make it to Wembley.

I may join you in Reading pal with the other Reading Foxes if we make it to Wembley.

Bring it on! Reckon we deserve it despite the poor run-in....Will go on the train if we get to the final to avoid another speeding ticket after the long trip to Leicester on Thursday night.!! Worth it though to feel the KP wobble like that!

Are there many other LCFC fans in the Reading / Berkshire area that you know of?

Don't know if anyone else is in a similar situation but if you don't have Sky Sports at home then if you use http://www.nowtv.com/sports you can buy a one day pass for £9.99. It might be a bit much but it saves you having to chance it with streams which are 9 times out of 10 awful. Just go halves with a family member or something.

You're welcome. ;)

Archived