Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Andy Andy King

Covered every blade of grass and showed unbelieveable desire. Glad to have one or two players who have been around for a while and really care for the club. Massively important for games like this.

yeah, plaudits to the man, has really worked hard on his weaknesses and overcome his doubters from this and la

Hope he goes this summer because he should have been playing in the PL a couple of years ago and its clearly affected his development. Not too mention the crap a large chunk of you gave him earlier in the season.

Great stuff Kingy!

This is bullshit. I really can't take the fans who gave him shit seriously. The guy has been fantastic for us 90% of his time at this club. This is the reason why i'll call them out every single time. Wankers. 

Best player today, barely put a foot wrong.

Him and James again were outstanding. In fairness, I can't really complain about our midfield today. It was the other useless bastards that cost us.

Agree with the King love in, thought he was our best player today. Need to keep him.

Not picking on you in particular pal but this kind of sums it up. After an excellent performance people suddenly decide that a player needs to stay for another year. People need to have a consistent view but also be flexible enough to let a player change their mind with strong or poor performances.

The thing with King is; when has he ever had a bad game? I genuinely can't think of one. Always going to get 6/7's out of him every game. The only weakness he is has is a lack of a left foot.

Hope he goes this summer because he should have been playing in the PL a couple of years ago and its clearly affected his development. Not too mention the crap a large chunk of you gave him earlier in the season.

Absolutely. Some of the criticism of him earlier this year was ridiculous. Been immense of late. May have a job hanging onto him this summer.

Absolutely fantastic today, the Kingy of old. I feel next year him and James could form a brilliant centre mid partnership!

He's played like that for most of the season! Granted today he was obviously putting in a little extra but its not different from how he normally is

A joke? at this time? And how the hell are we supposed to know it's a joke?

POint taken, i'm not the biggest fans or users of emoticons, i aim to improve myself and use more......it's a shame pearson does not use this philospphy of expression by emoticon!!! :thumbup:  :D  lol  :pearson:  :P

Archived