Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Knockaert "dive"

As a matter of interest what is actually wrong in Watford loaning players ?  Surely better than getting massively into debt 

Because they aren't their players. Why not have a full eleven of players that aren't yours, you know, just ship in the entire Udinese reserve team and play solely with them. It simply isn't fair.

The majority of players on the pitch should be the club's own players - it's a view that many people hold.

Don't really care if he dived or not - care more that someone let the useless clown take a penalty - he hasn't played a simple ball all season and even his crappy side foot second attempt summed it up. Why didn't Nugent step forward and why didn't Wes put his foot down and make that happen.

Woeful.

Don't really care if he dived or not - care more that someone let the useless clown take a penalty - he hasn't played a simple ball all season and even his crappy side foot second attempt summed it up. Why didn't Nugent step forward and why didn't Wes put his foot down and make that happen.

Woeful.

Because Nugent has taken one penalty on his whole career.

Woeful.

THIS

Knockeart went down easily, it was a soft penalty but I don't care. These things happen and if we'd won the game because of it I'd have been delighted.

Went down easy? Unless there is some nerve in your shoulder connected to both your knee caps it's a terrible dive.

I've listened to the Spanish national team, the Spanish league, the Italian league, Luis suarez, Gareth bale ashley young, and many many many others get DOGS abuse on here for diving, and by a lot of which has come by people posting in this thread.

I hope I never see it again because according to you lot diving is ok now. Trust me if you do you will be getting linked straight back here.

I only saw what I saw on the internet stream, and to me, Knockaert tried to turn things around and change things for the better.

He was one of the few alongside Nugent who tried to make something happen.

But I don't think his measures and intentions were all that legal.

(It was a dive and he was definitely looking for it)

Because they aren't their players. Why not have a full eleven of players that aren't yours, you know, just ship in the entire Udinese reserve team and play solely with them. It simply isn't fair.

The majority of players on the pitch should be the club's own players - it's a view that many people hold.

"It simply isn't fair" sob, sob, pass the hanky- as if City couldn't do exactly the same, if they had thought of it.

You are going on as if City got all bad ref decisions and Watford got all the good ones. You are going on as if your squad was all bought with football income, rather than ego tripping Thai owners, that there is no £m's of debt involved. You are going on as if you have the better team and were only beaten by circumstances. You are complaining about our announcer, our ground, our empty seats, our players, and anything else you can think of.

The only thing some of you don't mention is that over the season, and over these two games, we were just a bit better than you.

Even taking into account the disappointment you must be feeling, just take a few minutes to re-read this thread and some of the utter tripe some of you have written. In the cold light of day, you will be embarrassed at just how classless some of you appear. It is totally pathetic.

My apologies to those City fans that have acted with dignity in their disappointment - you are a credit to your Club.

Went down easy? Unless there is some nerve in your shoulder connected to both your knee caps it's a terrible dive.

I've listened to the Spanish national team, the Spanish league, the Italian league, Luis suarez, Gareth bale ashley young, and many many many others get DOGS abuse on here for diving, and by a lot of which has come by people posting in this thread.

I hope I never see it again because according to you lot diving is ok now. Trust me if you do you will be getting linked straight back here.

Not by me.

Guest ttfn

"It simply isn't fair" sob, sob, pass the hanky- as if City couldn't do exactly the same, if they had thought of it.

You are going on as if City got all bad ref decisions and Watford got all the good ones. You are going on as if your squad was all bought with football income, rather than ego tripping Thai owners, that there is no £m's of debt involved. You are going on as if you have the better team and were only beaten by circumstances. You are complaining about our announcer, our ground, our empty seats, our players, and anything else you can think of.

The only thing some of you don't mention is that over the season, and over these two games, we were just a bit better than you.

Even taking into account the disappointment you must be feeling, just take a few minutes to re-read this thread and some of the utter tripe some of you have written. In the cold light of day, you will be embarrassed at just how classless some of you appear. It is totally pathetic.

My apologies to those City fans that have acted with dignity in their disappointment - you are a credit to your Club.

The only thing more pathetic than those Leicester fans not admitting Watford deserved it (which they did) is Watford fans coming on a Leicester forum and calling them pathetic.

Good luck in the final but please careful not to fall off your high horse on the way there.

Woeful.

Wow, what an eejit you've just shown yourself to be.

The only thing more pathetic than those Leicester fans not admitting Watford deserved it (which they did) is Watford fans coming on a Leicester forum and calling them pathetic.

Good luck in the final but please careful not to fall off your high horse on the way there.

Yep, you are right, it is a danger of coming on an "oppositions" forum and something I don't do often as it, too often comes across as patronising. I initially came on just to say a few kind words as I like your Manager and also your teams general attitude today as I thought it was first class, but I ended up reading a lot more and wish I hadn't bothered.

Don't worry, I won't hang around.

I thought your fans were very classy when they stormed the pitch and charged towards us.

I thought your fans were very classy when they stormed the pitch and charged towards us.

Right up there with Stoke fans in the class stakes.

Archived