Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Knockaert "dive"

You reap what you sow Mr Knockaert karma,penalty my asse.Watford scored from his cheating.

another twat were they comin from

Watford, Cardiff and bizarrely Newport tonight. Think we're awaiting the Hull fans any minute.....

Watford, Cardiff and bizarrely Newport tonight. Think we're awaiting the Hull fans any minute.....

Bristol City, they've prospered massively from not selling Maynard to us.

Wonder if the Plymouth fans will ever come back...I miss them.

Damn they were bitter! We should organise a Troll Off to see which opposition team has the best skills to add to the services of stupidity.

"It simply isn't fair" sob, sob, pass the hanky- as if City couldn't do exactly the same, if they had thought of it.

You are going on as if City got all bad ref decisions and Watford got all the good ones. You are going on as if your squad was all bought with football income, rather than ego tripping Thai owners, that there is no £m's of debt involved. You are going on as if you have the better team and were only beaten by circumstances. You are complaining about our announcer, our ground, our empty seats, our players, and anything else you can think of.

The only thing some of you don't mention is that over the season, and over these two games, we were just a bit better than you.

Even taking into account the disappointment you must be feeling, just take a few minutes to re-read this thread and some of the utter tripe some of you have written. In the cold light of day, you will be embarrassed at just how classless some of you appear. It is totally pathetic.

My apologies to those City fans that have acted with dignity in their disappointment - you are a credit to your Club.

My only complaints are as follows - your abuse of the loan system, your owners owning multiple clubs and ferrying players around with ease. Take these two out and I'd happily accept you, what's more you'd be lower mid-table and I wouldn't be having such discussions with you.

And yes you are better than us, but you appear to think you should be congratulated on that - no. You're better because of the two factors I've mentioned above, both of which should not be available to you.

My only complaints are as follows - your abuse of the loan system, your owners owning multiple clubs and ferrying players around with ease. Take these two out and I'd happily accept you, what's more you'd be lower mid-table and I wouldn't be having such discussions with you.

And yes you are better than us, but you appear to think you should be congratulated on that - no. You're better because of the two factors I've mentioned above, both of which should not be available to you.

So basically you're just hacked off because a football club has found a way of operating on a sustainable basis rather than plunging into massive debt.

So basically you're just hacked off because a football club has found a way of operating on a sustainable basis rather than plunging into massive debt.

A way that goes completely against the spirit of the game: The loan restrictions (no more than 5 players) may only include domestic loans, but the intent behind them is clear, and to work round that by loaning from abroad is dirty-handed.

You are living in a fantasy world if you think that football or any sport is (or ever was) played fairly. 

Its not fvcking a computer game played by robots that you can stop and restart, grow up, this is REALITY, people make mistakes, errors of judgement and yes they even cheat.

ITS PART OF THE GAME!! always has been always will be.

During the season, you will get 1000 decisions that are disputable, questionable and even wrong, given against you.

During the season, you will get 1000 decisions that are disputable, questionable and even wrong, given for you.

If you want perfection, go and play sudoku, play with numbers...add them up, divide them, subtract them...they will be perfect (well, almost).

Sitting around wanking about cheats and cheating with a "holier than thou" attitude about is just acknowledging you dont understand society, sport and especially football.

Seriously, who are these people out there who have internet access and decide to use it going onto another team's fan site to create a username and then post a one-liner?

I hope it made your collective days enjoying other people's misery.  Why not just enjoy supporting your own team?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Club exists on an extraordinary amount of debt of around £100m. Because of that debt, you have been able to offer more for transfer fees and more on wages than you you could have done otherwise. It has given you a huge advantage over other Clubs that do not have a rich Thai businessman in charge.  Your Club has a history of being run above it's means having at least two dalliances with Administration in the last 10 years or so -  and you have just lost around £30m in the last year.

Will your owners stay around in the hope that they get their promotion to the Premiership so they can get some of their investment back. You better hope so!

Even so, Leicester, armed with all these "funds"  can go to any overseas Club they like to "loan" players. So can Crystal Palace, Brighton, and any other team. There is nothing to stop Leicester from going to, say, Milan, Turin, Rome, etc to "loan" 10 Italian players if they want to.  Or to Seville, Malaga or Madrid for Spanish players. You have the advantage of freedom of movement of players, just like Watford. Your owners could have spent a bit of their £100m buying another Club in Europe, setting up a scouting system and using the resultant pool of players to help Leicester get up. Instead, they poured more money down the Leicester City black hole. Don't blame Watford for their lack of foresight and vision.

So stop bitching, stop whinging, looking for excuses and trying to claim the moral high ground - when it is clear you dont have it.

A way that goes completely against the spirit of the game: The loan restrictions (no more than 5 players) may only include domestic loans, but the intent behind them is clear, and to work round that by loaning from abroad is dirty-handed.

And us having access to millions and millions of pounds is in the spirit of the game then is it? Are people really so daft and short-sighted? Do you not remember we were in administration a decade ago? Our fans are taking the financial saviours of our club for granted it seems...

I know I'll be repeating everyone else but name any player who wouldnt go down under contact in the area in the 96th minute of a play off semi-final and I will give you my left foot (which would have put the penalty away for the record).

people may say that justice was done with the penalty being missed, but no one has mentioned the fact we had a stone wall penalty for hand ball not given in the first half........... We also had Wood called offside when through one on one when he was clearly a yard onside!!!

I am not blaming the ref for loosing and i think it harsh to blame Pearson. Over the two legs its took a wonder goal and a freak of nature for us to loose!

You are living in a fantasy world if you think that football or any sport is (or ever was) played fairly. 

Its not fvcking a computer game played by robots that you can stop and restart, grow up, this is REALITY, people make mistakes, errors of judgement and yes they even cheat.

ITS PART OF THE GAME!! always has been always will be.

During the season, you will get 1000 decisions that are disputable, questionable and even wrong, given against you.

During the season, you will get 1000 decisions that are disputable, questionable and even wrong, given for you.

If you want perfection, go and play sudoku, play with numbers...add them up, divide them, subtract them...they will be perfect (well, almost).

Sitting around wanking about cheats and cheating with a "holier than thou" attitude about is just acknowledging you dont understand society, sport and especially football.

I would ask you if your ****ing stupid but as I already know the answer to that I wont bother.

Loads of sports are played free of cheating, in snooker for example it is frowned upon severly if you don't own up to a foul the referre doesn't see. Perhaps you could show me some examples of cheating in Tennis? Short of drug cheating I think there is more cheating in football than most sports put together.

The game has changed dramtically over the decades and simulation is a relatively new thing, I don't know what goes on in your cretinous "A-League" but over here we've been trying to come up with ways to stop players diving for years and unfortuantly the accpetance of football fans when their own players are doing it to gain an advantage is one of the biggest obstacles. Had the shoe been on the other foot, you'd be bitching and moaning like a goodun now asking for players to be banned and revised rules and instant replays blah blah blah.

I don't expect perfection at all but I think diving has to carry a bigger penalty than a yellow card and if it is proven in retrospect should carry a games ban. You get sent off for denying a goal scoreing opportunity unfairly I don't see why you shouldn't get the same for creating one unfairly, simple stuff to me.

Anyway **** off stick to what your good at and post some pictures of animals being slaughtered

people may say that justice was done with the penalty being missed, but no one has mentioned the fact we had a stone wall penalty for hand ball not given in the first half........... We also had Wood called offside when through one on one when he was clearly a yard onside!!!

I am not blaming the ref for loosing and i think it harsh to blame Pearson. Over the two legs its took a wonder goal and a freak of nature for us to loose!

Yes they have.

It's a fair point but it doesn't excuse diving.

My first instinct was it could be a penalty. My view of the resulting replay was there was contact and he had a right to make the most of that contact. So is it a dive or playing the situation? Personally for me a dive is where there's no contact AND no real prospect of meaningful contact (some players 'dive' to absorb potential impact and end up missing contact altogether but that shouldn't necessarly be classed as a dive).

Archived