Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Barnsley 4th?!

I think they'll be about 10th personally. Better than usual but nothing that drastic. You never know though.

Your three to go aren't bad shouts. I can actually see Wednesday going. Jones is a terrible manager.

Doncaster have a strong squad. I think they'll do well. Just because the manager might have a poor history with one club doesn't mean he'll carry that legacy throughout how entire career, look at Holloway and what he did to us and Blackpool/Palace. Barnsley have a good squad, they just need to bolster up their squad, some good free transfers out there. As for Wednesday, I'm not so sure about them. They could end up anywhere in the table, if I'm honest. I'm also taking into consideration the nature of this league as well :P

As for us, I think it'll be another season of derailing... Still early days but I'm trying to show as little optimism as I can. Normally works...

Barnsley and Doncaster won't finish that high. I can guarantee you that. Reckon Bolton, QPR, Leeds and Blackburn will finish higher. And of course, ourselves.

See I disagree , I can see QPR derailing this season , possibly doing a Leeds/Wolves.

Saying that I had Wolves to go up as champions last season so pinch of salt time.  :blush:

Well this is my prediction. Yes, I know what you're thinking and it may happen, in my opinion, I think it will. And for us, it was quite tight :P

What the fvck have you been drinking lad? :D

I think it's unnecessary, people know about slavery, I don't think we require an event to raise awareness especially not an entire month.

Raising awareness about racism today is much more important but I'd prefer it to be done differently. Better to call it an anti-racism event rather than BHM as that just misleads people into thinking it's geared towards combating racism specifically against black people.

As I say it's just this prioritisation thing that comes out from it that I dislike. It doesn't help the cause to give races, which are all equal, events that are specific to their ethnicity as it divides people into separate groups.

this is turning into bentley's roof.

thanks for letting us know it's unnecessary.

here's what's unnecessary; people who aren't gay or black  telling gay and black people what  they should or should not be doing.

get on with  your own life and leave them to  theirs.

do  you complain that  the bloke at  the bar in front of you got a different beer than you did, or do  you just  buy your own and move along.

live and let live.

ps - we will finish in the top 12, and that's about all i can  predict right now, seeing as hardly anybody has signed nor released players.

Well this is my prediction. Yes, I know what you're thinking and it may happen, in my opinion, I think it will. And for us, it was quite tight :P

You predicted all those scores! No wonder you're league looks slightly 'crazy', you probably just started daydreaming :P:D

Bilo's actually looks realistic (barring 1st!). 

Braders, I think QPR will finish higher than 12th. But because they are looking to go straight back up, anything below play-offs would probably be classed as failure. Which I'll be happy with cos I don't like 'Arry!

this is turning into bentley's roof.

thanks for letting us know it's unnecessary.

here's what's unnecessary; people who aren't gay or black  telling gay and black people what  they should or should not be doing.

get on with  your own life and leave them to  theirs.

do  you complain that  the bloke at  the bar in front of you got a different beer than you did, or do  you just  buy your own and move along.

live and let live.

Some would argue that this 'live and let live' policy has led to the somewhat separatist society we live in today. I simply believe that race-specific events contribute to minor divisions between ethnic groups and that it would be better to hold events that bring people together. I don't feel BHM does this very well.

Also, comparing these events to purchasing beer is an exceptionally poor analogy if you don't mind me saying, almost totally irrelevant and a massive simplification.

Some would argue that this 'live and let live' policy has led to the somewhat separatist society we live in today. I simply believe that race-specific events contribute to minor divisions between ethnic groups and that it would be better to hold events that bring people together. I don't feel BHM does this very well.

Also, comparing these events to purchasing beer is an exceptionally poor analogy if you don't mind me saying, almost totally irrelevant and a massive simplification.

ok i won't use an analogy i'll just say it.

if you're not black or gay, and therefore don't understand the issue from their perspective, why do  you feel  qualified to  tell everybody including them what to do?

i don't, so i don't, i let them  get on with  it.

ok i won't use an analogy i'll just say it.

if you're not black or gay, and therefore don't understand the issue from their perspective, why do  you feel  qualified to  tell everybody including them what to do?

i don't, so i don't, i let them  get on with  it.

I'm just mindful that there could be divisions between ethnicities.

Also I'm not at all against the Pride event and actually supported it a few posts earlier. It's the race-specific events that I dislike because all races are equal so no single one of them should have an event allocated to them IMO. With culture, sexuality etc. there's some individuality there that should be encouraged and celebrated.

Ok so I had a bit of time on my hands and had a go at that BBC predictor thingy. For some reason it omitted about 3 fixtures but they were all involving teams that were midtable.

After 10 games:

9kq0.png

After 15 games:

6w3.png

After 23 games, end of 2013:

aei.png

After 30 games:

btv.png

After 40 games:

x82.png

End of season table:

olq.png