Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Is he doing a tour of Lancashire? :whistle:

Really though, it could go both ways. He did prove himself to be a good manager at Burnley and managed to get them into the PL, and initially did well at Bolton before relegation and all. If he could keep the Wigan squad together then I don't see why they cannot challenge. They do have a quality squad.

Chris Eagles to Wigan? lol

Bolton

Leicester

Ipswich

Birmingham

Forest

Wigan

Top 6 but so tight I'm not sure on the order

Milwall

Barnsley

Yeovil

Bottom 3 but this is the championship the most unpredictable league so anything could happen

What's with people reckoning Brighton and Watford to do well?

Brighton are performing at the maximum IMO Poyet can't take them any further

Watford relied heavily on loans many of whom impressed so much they will probably play for Udinesse A or get signed by a higher bid

Brighton have a decent squad with some talented players.

Watford I'd have agreed with most backing them to do well, until I heard they're under a transfer embargo. I want them to fail this year as much as I do Forest.

Watford I'd have agreed with most backing them to do well, until I heard they're under a transfer embargo. I want them to fail this year as much as I do Forest.

But its not an embargo banning us from signing anyone - it just means we have to ask for league approval.

That is the key - its not a outright ban as suggested by some of the media outlets.

There hasn't been a lot of transfer activity going on so far so probably a bit early to really tell how the teams will do and its so unpredictable of course!

I would fancy all 3 of you East Midlands sides to be competitive at the top along with Bolton,Reading for example.

Always a surprise though and Charlton ended the season well...also Ipswich improved under Big Mick.

Watford relied heavily on loans many of whom impressed so much they will probably play for Udinesse A or get signed by a higher bid

Certainly did to an extent but our chances will depend on how many do sign permanent deals but certainly not expecting Vydra too as it seems Chelsea want him for 16 million! (Pozzos want 18..)

Also we have been linked to some other Udinese players coming in on loan but no idea how true those are!

That's fair enough then. I still think you'll be in a bit of trouble and I hope it knocks a few of your fans down a peg or two, then I can go back to not minding Watford.

You won't be as strong as last year which is good for us I suppose.

Derby have made a couple of decent additions but I don't see them being anywhere near promotion.

I see Blackburn as one of those teams that can either get promotion or have a really bad season. I see it as a very thin line for them. I reckon they can walk it if they sort themselves out.

As for Barnsley... Who do you reckon will become their star before going to a bigger club in January? It's been a continuous pattern for a while for them now.

I see Blackburn as one of those teams that can either get promotion or have a really bad season. I see it as a very thin line for them. I reckon they can walk it if they sort themselves out.

As for Barnsley... Who do you reckon will become their star before going to a bigger club in January? It's been a continuous pattern for a while for them now.

has to be Jacob Melis

Could be a new manager for next season , depending on how Poyets disciplinary hearing goes Today. A lot of talk that he's about to walk before pushed.

I thought that shitgate happened about a month ago? Hasn't he gone yet???

Archived