Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Certainly did to an extent but our chances will depend on how many do sign permanent deals but certainly not expecting Vydra too as it seems Chelsea want him for 16 million! (Pozzos want 18..)

Also we have been linked to some other Udinese players coming in on loan but no idea how true those are!

you are under a transfer embargo (yes i know you can sign with league approval).

the FL will vote to treat international loans same as domestic.

this means you'll either have to let go or sign the loanees.

you made an operating loss of 6 mill year ending dec 2012.

since you have a tiny fanbase and therefore small turnover you can't spend millions on the loan players to make them perm signings because of FFP.

I thought that shitgate happened about a month ago? Hasn't he gone yet???

Nope , this ongoing saga continues - which is more times running out to build towards our depleted side.

Not feeling confident about next season in the slightest - we won't go down but we'll probably be nowhere near the playoffs either.

There's a leaked open day fixture list making its rounds... It's AFC Bournemouth away for us apparently as LCFC FOX states...

Don't know how anyone knows that when the fixtures aren't produced until 7ish tomorrow morning.

This...

How the fook can anyone know?

I appreciate it's an exciting day (I love it personally, don't know about others) but it's just more excuse for certain people to overhype and speculate like so many are prone to doing for whatever reason.

The way I read it - the fixtures aren't generated until the actual morning they're announced. They're done a couple of hours before on a computer which has been programmed with loads of different formulas that'll stop things such as Liverpool & Everton being at home on the same day etc... It's a big process so takes the computer a good 15 minutes.

I read this on some article on BBC Football a couple of years ago. Even if what I've put isn't true I'll be saying it anyway just to stop pointless rumours.

However, whilst we're on that subject, Bournemouth away would've been a cracking opener.

Its all bollocks.

BBC Sport â€@BBCSport 1m

Other opening-day fixtures announced: Derby v Blackburn; Preston v Wolves; Sheff U v Notts C; Hartlepool v Rochdale; Newport v Accrington

Arranged to mark the Football League's 125th anniversary

We have this 'they are leaked' stuff every year lol !

I always accidently see it every year (as I have done again). Regardless of whether it's true or not, I don't want one of my favourite days (tomorrow) spoiled :glare:

Archived