Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Although it's no doubt complete rubbish, looking at that "leaked" fixture list got me thinking.

Man City v Norwich was on there as an opening match, and that match finished the 2012/13 season too.

Have we ever finished one season and started the following with the same fixture?

Although it's no doubt complete rubbish, looking at that "leaked" fixture list got me thinking.

Man City v Norwich was on there as an opening match, and that match finished the 2012/13 season too.

Have we ever finished one season and started the following with the same fixture?

It also had Birmingham v Blackburn which applies (although is since proven bollocks).

We had Middlesbrough last home game and then first home the following season I think.

We had Middlesbrough in consecutive home games but Palace away on the 10/11 opener was between them.

Imagine if we got Watford first game lol now THAT would be a record, surely. Would it mean we've played them in 4 competitive games out of 5? If that's ever happened in English football I'll be surprised.

It also had Birmingham v Blackburn which applies (although is since proven bollocks).

We had Middlesbrough in consecutive home games but Palace away on the 10/11 opener was between them.

Imagine if we got Watford first game lol now THAT would be a record, surely. Would it mean we've played them in 4 competitive games out of 5? If that's ever happened in English football I'll be surprised.

I'm sure Arsenal played Middlesbrough in the league and both domestic cups (one was a two-legged semi final) in one month in 2004.

I'm sure Arsenal played Middlesbrough in the league and both domestic cups (one was a two-legged semi final) in one month in 2004.

Only three though. Three has happened a fair few times. Four out of five is unbelievable.

My guess for our first game was Burnley away and that's already been shot down in flames lol

Only three though. Three has happened a fair few times. Four out of five is unbelievable.

My guess for our first game was Burnley away and that's already been shot down in flames lol

It was four, a league match, FA Cup tie and a Carling Cup semi-final (obviously two legs).

We can't have a home game first ( due to Pride :rolleyes: )

Pride pisses me off! Not because I'm a 'phobe but why do people have to celebrate the fact they're gay?

Why isn't there a straight pride day?

Pride pisses me off! Not because I'm a 'phobe but why do people have to celebrate the fact they're gay?

In my house it's straight pride day. Everyday. But i have to keep it indoors due to public exposure laws.

Is being gay like a badge you earn at......... well i was gonna say beavers. But maybe cubs would be more suitable.

They're not celebrating the fact that they are gay, they are celebrating the victories and progress made by the LGBT community against social oppression and stigmatisation, the fact that they can be comfortable in and proud of their sexuality enough to publicly display it, when as little as 50 years ago it was still illegal in the UK.

There's no straight pride day because straight people have never faced difficulty or oppression regarding their sexuality. 

Archived