Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Youth Players

What players would you like to see make a breakthrough next season, and hopefully get a chance in the first team?

George Taft?

Michael Cain?

Joseph Dodoo?

Pier Larrauri?

Tom Hopper?

Harry Panayiotou?

Anybody else?

And if you would like to see them make a breakthrough, then why?

What players would you like to see make a breakthrough next season, and hopefully get a chance in the first team?

George Taft?

Michael Cain?

Joseph Dodoo?

Pier Larrauri?

Tom Hopper?

Harry Panayiotou?

Anybody else?

And if you would like to see them make a breakthrough, then why?

99% of the people on here have never seen most of them play before. The rest? A couple of games max.

i know a bloke at work who knows tafts mum (this is not the beginning of a joke)...tafts mum reports that george asks pearson what extra stuff he can do to get close to the first team squad...pearson apparently often just blanks him...the chap who told me is not a fantasist and has no reason to try n impress me...

Not watched him play but Blyth seems to score all the time for the Ressies, Pearson must rate him because he signed him from Lemmington. 

Cain is meant to be quite good as well, remember some Luton fans saying that he'd make it when we signed him from them. 

Alie Sesay is meant to be a monster at RB and CB.

I heard very good things about Dodoo as a 14 year old, now he's 16 maybe 17? And he's progressing very well through the development squad, I think next year he may well breakthrough. 

Certain youth players need to be more interested in being professional footballers instead of acting like they're already there by bigging it up every week in Sosho VIP with grey goose.

Best 3 I've seen is by far Panayiotou , Cain , Sesay . I hope they are in and around the squad next season. Panayiotou scored against leeds on his debut, all over the back pages for a few weeks then never seen again. Maybe he should try and go 13 without scoring that usually gets you in our first team. Cain is midfield class and Sesay an outstanding centre back. Love the look of those 3. But why bother when Pearson prefers to blood man.u and spurs youth. I think Blyth and hopper will get first shot though as they are big guys who are very good with flick ons, I think the real big players is more pearsons type and more useful for his style of play. The other 3 are more the technical type who is not befitting of our famous hoof style.

Archived