Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

The Pre-season Friendlies thread

Heard a pretty strong rumour regarding the big friendly, suspicious myself as I'd have expected something more solid by now.

Think German

KFC Uerdingen - Krefeld is Leicester's twin city.

Mouth-watering. :ph34r:

There's one that's already guranteed!

Coalville away!

Coalville Town won the county cup which means a chance to host Leicester! Can't belive there wasn't more on here about the county cup final!

Heard a pretty strong rumour regarding the big friendly, suspicious myself as I'd have expected something more solid by now.

Think German

I will spunk myself if Dortmund are coming to Leicester lol That would be fantastic. They'd bring a good number too I reckon.

Are we to expect much the usual this year for pre-season matches such as Hinckley, Quorn, Tamworth etc and a mid-to-low Premier League team for our final fixture at home?

Nothing will compare when we had the rare experience of watching Real Madrid grace the turf at the KP. A day I won't forget for sure.

Who would you like in our final home fixture before we get underway for the 13/14 season. I wouldn't mind seeing Everton or Liverpool.

Living in Vietnam, I'd love a tour of Asia as it'd my only chance to see them next season! Arsenal are the first English team to play in Vietnam this summer, but I'd be just as happy with Thailand (1 hour flight). Come on Top you know it makes sense! :D

Brackley, Corby, Northampton and Kettering away, and Toulouse away in mid-July.

Seems realistic.

Toulouse away would be good: only a couple of hours from me. Maybe they could do a bit of a tour, and go to Montpellier (a couple of hours in the opposite direction) as well. Nice beaches down here as well. lol

Celtic

**** that! It'd be a tasty atmosphere granted, but their fans are ****ing horrible. ..can't be doing with a load of pissed up wankers abusing women in the street like before and all that sectarian and anti English shit. ....I'd love Munich down here personally

Archived