Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

The Pre-season Friendlies thread

Still not a single friendly arranged? Fvcking hell.

The 'Silence from the KP' !  If I didn't know better, I'd say something (SIGNIFICANT - and not just about the complications of arranging and announcing Friendlies) is afoot ?!  I now wait to get 'slagged off' about, "MORE conspiracy theories" !

The 'Silence from the KP' !  If I didn't know better, I'd say something (SIGNIFICANT - and not just about the complications of arranging and announcing Friendlies) is afoot ?!  I now wait to get 'slagged off' about, "MORE conspiracy theories" !

I'm not sure I'd read into it like that, I just find it very odd how not a single friendly has been arranged. I don't mean to sound like one of these kids moaning every 30 minutes due to having no signings but other clubs had literally been arranging theirs over a month ago, and I do always like going to some of the friendlies.

I'm not sure I'd read into it like that, I just find it very odd how not a single friendly has been arranged. I don't mean to sound like one of these kids moaning every 30 minutes due to having no signings but other clubs had literally been arranging theirs over a month ago, and I do always like going to some of the friendlies.

Just because nothing's been announced yet doesn't mean nothing's been arranged though. They could be negotiating them at the minute, or they might have arranged a few but they want to wait unitl the whole programme has been arranged before annoucning any... could be anything really.

I'd hazard a guess we're playing Hinckley Utd 16th or 17th July. They've got friendlies on 13th, 20th, 23rd, 28th July and 3rd August.

Obviously that gap in between 13th + 20th could be anyone, but considering we play them nigh on every year, I'd save that evening for a match between the 2 clubs.

In case anybody doesn't read the FCC thread, the pre-season friendly programme should be released soon (hopefully tomorrow). The home game will be 27th July, against an overseas team from what I gather.

Watford?

Fri 12 JulyLeamington (a)7pm

Sat 20 JulyIlkeston (a) (LCFC XI)3pm

Tue 23 JulyPort Vale (a)7.30pm

Wed 24 JulyYork City (a)7.45pm

Sat 27 JulyTBC (h)3pm

Sat 27 JulyCorby Town (a) (LCFC XI)3pm

Tue 30 JulyNorthampton Town (a)7.45pm

Archived