Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Next FCC Meeting Agenda

No criticism aimed at Leicester Lass here, as she's just relaying what the club have communicated. However, having been there on the day, I agree that there definitely were not 113 tickets available for sale unless those who managed to gain entry to the ticket office were either sold multiple tickets, which the club were adamant was not the case, the security team counted more than the 78 that were granted entry, or ticket office staff skimmed tickets.

This most disappointing thing for me is that the club aren't prepared to acknowledge that there is a flaw in the system and put systems in place to prevent such shenanigans occurring again. Whilst the tills keep ticking over the management team seen happy to bury their heads in the sand, and ignore the feedback from their customers.

They have proof that there was 113 transactions, if you want to see it drop an email to Fanzone and see if they'll oblige.

If I'm honest the club directors are very open and honest in these discussions, I have no reason at all to believe their figures aren't correct.

This FCC thing seems a great initiative, I know I'm not involved but I feel a bit closer to the club now with the info provided on here.

Would just like to ask a few questions.

Did they hint at how many tiers there would be for the new scheme, and if so what would the brackets be for those tiers (For example, Priority Four: 3 - 7 games a season).

Did they suggest how many people they're going to try and incorporate into the priority scheme?

Lastly, is this new priority scheme being brought in for the coming season or is it for the one after? Thanks.

They are changing the members of the committee every 12 months, so there will be a chance to get on the committee again if you so wish. It's a great eye-opener, I would definitely recommend that people apply.

To be honest there wasn't a great deal of discussion over the priority system, so I can't answer the question about the new tiering system. The new system is going to be in for the new season, based on last season's away attendances.

I don't think it's even that good !! Poor staff are on a hiding to nothing. Just look at the lay-out of the kiosks - they couldn't be less LEAN if you set them up as a joke ! Staff may not be on much, but someone, somewhere is being paid to sort out systems and routines and they simply haven't. How many on here frequent Twickers ? Beer is poured, in racks, ready to go. Jeez - it just isn't that difficult. Simplify the menu, have it ready to go. It's not like someone is going to come up and ask for quail's eggs or a blooming handmade pizza !!! Despise inefficiency. Taking the piss. (Note to self - must learn not to get so worked up about a sausage in bread).

Great post as usual Trent.. I fully agree.

Personally, I think the kiosk staff usually seem a pretty friendly bunch. It's the system/layout that's the problem and has been a design fault right from the start. The length of the queues is ridiculous and Betts is right... That's why people are dashing out so early before half time.

Personally there is a way round it though.. Do the sensible thing and take your own... That's what I do... Saves a fortune and means you can watch the entire first half. Why do I do this? Well frankly because the price of the food and drink is piss-taking... It's disgusting AND the queue length.

Both these issues have made me say 'Fook it' I'm taking my own.

Life's about give and take, for me. If the club provide a good service at half time, and they don't rip me off, I'll buy their products. If they don't, I won't.. Simple as that.

£200-300k bill to wash the outside white steel works ? what absolute nonsense. The £100,000 variation gives it away, total testicles. :blink:

I think you're underestimating how big of a job it is. The steelworks are all around the ground, and it goes to some pretty decent heights. It was a job on the to-do list had we got promoted, but obviously not a priority now our purse strings are a bit tighter.

They have proof that there was 113 transactions, if you want to see it drop an email to Fanzone and see if they'll oblige.

If I'm honest the club directors are very open and honest in these discussions, I have no reason at all to believe their figures aren't correct.

There may have been 113 transactions, but no more than 78 people from the queue went in to the ticket office on the Saturday morning and we were told then that only 78 tickets were available. They explained at the time that they'd sold some on Friday which is probably where that figure came from.

There may have been 113 transactions, but no more than 78 people from the queue went in to the ticket office on the Saturday morning and we were told then that only 78 tickets were available. They explained at the time that they'd sold some on Friday which is probably where that figure came from.

We were told 113 transactions were completed on Saturday morning. They said it was 1 ticket per person unless they also had an u18 ticket, because obviously you can't expect kids to be queuing through the night.

I can only relay the information we were told. I wasn't there on the evening, so that's as much as I know. I specifically quoted the 78 figure in the meeting, and was told it was simply not true.

We were told 113 transactions were completed on Saturday morning. They said it was 1 ticket per person unless they also had an u18 ticket, because obviously you can't expect kids to be queuing through the night.

I can only relay the information we were told. I wasn't there on the evening, so that's as much as I know. I specifically quoted the 78 figure in the meeting, and was told it was simply not true.

If that's not true then I just don't understand why a staff member told us on the day that there were 78 and that all those who came out of the ticket office also told us that there were 78. I was one of the first 100 people in the queue and didn't get a ticket, so what they're saying can't be true. I know that you don't know why that is and I don't want to derail this thread because there's a lot of interesting stuff there that should be discussed, just wanted to point it out.

They have proof that there was 113 transactions, if you want to see it send an email to Fanzone and see this, if they'll oblige.

If I'm honest the club directors are very open and honest in these discussions, I have no reason at all the figures aren't correct.

That's frustrating as 3 lcfc representatives on the day confirmed that 78 tickets were available and 2 different fans leaving the ticket office informed us that ticket office staff had told them the same number, which taking into account your information would suggest that the sale of the other 35 tickets were not disclosed.Whilst there is is no way to disprove the evidence they have presented to you, I would be sceptical as I suspect that they didn't disclose who those tickets were allocated to.

What's more annoying is that seeing as the club knew the specific number of tickets available why were more people than the allocation allowed to queue wasting lots of people's valuable time? Also, why were the rules for purchasing tickets different on the day to those specified online the night before?

I appreciate that these questions aren't for you to answer Leicester Lass, but I do strongly feel that the operational side of the ticket office is an absolute mess at the moment, and from a customers perspective comes across as being ran by complete amateurs. My views on this have only been reinforced by further issues experienced in renewing my season ticket since this debacle.

Anyway, it's time to move on and look forward to next season, so thank you for your efforts in trying to get to the bottom of this issue, it is greatly appreciated.

Here are the minutes from last night (club issued them to us today). If you want me to expand on any of the points then I will do.

Agenda item – Other business

MH, CD shared the good feedback they have received for the Junior Takeover event at the stadium.

AN discussed football issues with the committee, investigating the reasons behind the dip in form during Feb, Mar and April. The impact of FFP and how that affects the makeup of the squad

AN stated that pre-season friendlies will be announced imminently.

AN will attend a Football League AGM next week where the loan issues surrounding Watford will be addressed. 

AN confirmed that no first-team players were out of contract this summer. 

BW and KF raised the issue of more STH rewards such as extra retail discount throughout the year and Christmas late night openings. JT and IF  agreed this would be a good idea and will investigate further.

JT reminded all of similar events run through the course of the previous season and agreed to plan and communicate future events. 

IF thanked everyone for their attendance and participation and wished all a happy summer and looked forward to seeing them again for the start of the season.

What was said regarding this please?

Ditto..

There's no point having this thread without some real info.

What 'real info' would you like? The minutes reflect what was discussed in the meeting. If you think the FCC makes anyone privy to information on squad movements, managerial changes etc then you're wrong.

Andrew Neville said at the moment they're still evaluating last season, and, as the minutes say, are trying to figure out what caused the unacceptable dip in form. Other than that he set the record straight about Waghorn not being out of contract, and said none of the first team squad were out of contract so there would be no released/retained list.

He didn't go into much detail in FFP, but you don't have to be a genius to work out what the implications are for us for the current transfer window.

Ditto..

There's no point having this thread without some real info.

How rude. 

Leicester Lass posts the info she has, I'm sure. If that doesn't suit you, then so be it. 

I think you're underestimating how big of a job it is. The steelworks are all around the ground, and it goes to some pretty decent heights. It was a job on the to-do list had we got promoted, but obviously not a priority now our purse strings are a bit tighter.

Sorry Lass but a figure between £200-300 K to wash the outside ? they were saying it would cost that much to under pin the entire ground to get it passed for concerts, so how the hell they come up with that figure to wash the outside is beyond belief.

Some one is telling porkies and no mistake, and if they can lie about that issue who knows what else they are making up ?

Sorry Lass but a figure between £200-300 K to wash the outside ? they were saying it would cost that much to under pin the entire ground to get it passed for concerts, so how the hell they come up with that figure to wash the outside is beyond belief.

Some one is telling porkies and no mistake, and if they can lie about that issue who knows what else they are making up ?

Completely disagree. It's a big enough job trying to jet blast my 9m squared patio out the back. Nevermind the vast amount of steelwork some at huge heights at our ground. I read and take note of a lot of your posts. You come across as very very anti 'lcfc' and distrusting of anything they say.

Completely disagree. It's a big enough job trying to jet blast my 9m squared patio out the back. Nevermind the vast amount of steelwork some at huge heights at our ground. I read and take note of a lot of your posts. You come across as very very anti 'lcfc' and distrusting of anything they say.

I'm flattered are you a stalker. :blink:

Seriously though can you really imagine it would take £200-300 K to clean the steel works down ? For the record it is because I care about lcfc  that I asked the question if anything could be done to clean up the image of the club from the outside of the stadium how can that be read as negative ?

Seriously though can you really imagine it would take £200-300 K to clean the steel works down ? For the record it is because I care about lcfc that I asked the question if anything could be done to clean up the image of the club from the outside of the stadium how can that be read as negative ?

We're all just waiting for you to attribute the dirt to Pearson somehow :ph34r:

Seriously though can you really imagine it would take £200-300 K to clean the steel works down ? For the record it is because I care about lcfc  that I asked the question if anything could be done to clean up the image of the club from the outside of the stadium how can that be read as negative ?

Never mind the cleaning how about they get rid of all the horrible Cov Sky Blue facia

kingpower1.JPG

Archived