Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Next FCC Meeting Agenda

So we gotta wait over a month for a kit we probably know will be that awful Puma template!

That's just pure torture! lol

The kit will be available to pre-order (date TBC), so I don't know if that means they will reveal it first and have it for sale starting on 6th July or the whole thing will just be revealed on 6th July.

Pre season fixtures released today?

We were told last night that they were only waiting for the confirmation of the home fixture, and an announcement would be made soon, hopefully today. There are some fixtures that they've had planned for a while but they were waiting to announce the whole lot in one go.

We were told last night that they were only waiting for the confirmation of the home fixture, and an announcement would be made soon, hopefully today. There are some fixtures that they've had planned for a while but they were waiting to announce the whole lot in one go.

Cheers, sounds exciting.

They re-paint the concourses every season. Banners around the outside of the ground will be changed for the new season I think. No plans to clean up the white steelworks yet, as just for cleaning they're looking at a £200-300k bill.

Bloody hell, I'll do it for the price of a steam cleaner, some ropes and a free season ticket if its that expensive!

No it doesn't. It sounds the same as every other year.

Anyway let's cut to the chase. Are we stuck with mardy arse & his big white trainers for another season?

Are we stuck with you and your absolute bullshit for another season?

I asked and was given the same response about it not being a family area. They said there are not a lot of families in the block. Not a lot else to say I'm afraid. Have you emailed Fanzone?

Yes I did and got the same response.

Thanks for having a go anyway!

Bloody hell, I'll do it for the price of a steam cleaner, some ropes and a free season ticket if its

How can it cost so much just to get a cherry picker and a pressure washer and brushes?

We must have a local company who would do it cheap with some advertising?

It does amuse me how the Pearson out brigade pick up on the most trivial things to use against our manager.

"Big white trainers" "grumpy, anti-social" "badger face"  lol   Some of them make me laugh they really do. Come on children, we've grown past silly name calling now.

Hard to take some of them seriously.

Here are the minutes from last night (club issued them to us today). If you want me to expand on any of the points then I will do.

Agenda item – Atmosphere at the end of season

IF started by stating how, despite tight time restraints the Club had used considerable resources to help to generate as good an atmosphere as possible. IF also emphasised that credit should be given to JT and the marketing team who along with a team of volunteers helped make it possible at the home games.

JT made clear that it was part of a longer term matchday experience strategy and not just for the season finale. The intention is to use the additional flags for specific games throughout the season.

IF in response to a question from MH regarding adopting a new club song reiterated that the club were not looking to impose ritual on supporters and thought it more likely to adopted successfully if 

fans were to choose their own songs. The Club is reviewing the matchday build-up (including music and video) and welcomed supporter input. With regard to a shortlist of Club songs, IF mentioned that the Club has a Spotify music account and may look to use this to generate supporter feedback on the matchday music/Club songbook.

BW made the point that for the Watford home semi-final she had noted an increased number of families from different ethnic origins attending the game possibly for the first time, and how this was a positive step forward.

Agenda item – Print at home tickets

IF explained that the club had received a total of 133 complaints regarding print at home tickets for the Watford home semi-final leg. The club have looked into all of these cases and all of the issues were related to user error, poor printing, inappropriate care of barcodes and other non-system faults. The Club will restate the appropriate process for print at home tickets before the start of the season. 

Agenda item – Play-off ticketing process

IF went over the details regarding the short turnaround time for the club. The time frame this season was shorter than for play-offs in previous seasons. IF said that the club ensured that staffing levels were as high as possible including over the Sunday and bank holiday. There were 16000 dropped calls to the Sales Centre on Sunday 5th May which was an indication of the very high level of demand during the sales period.  The Club sold over 28000 tickets to home supporters in less than 5 days (approx. 50% through Fanstore, 30% through LCFCDirect and 20% through the telephone Sales Centre)

BW raised an incident where a seat was double sold; SC was aware of this and said this had happened for around 10 transactions. The issue was due to the online ticketing system (See360) crashing during the purchasing process and the system then releasing supporter’s seats to general sale.

Both GF and CD stated that selling to the general public on the first day wasn’t fair on STH, IF responded by saying that STH had their seats reserved until the Tuesday ( a period of 72 hours)and that by restricting the public on sales dates there would have been even more demand in a shorter time. IF acknowledged the point and agreed to consider additional priority periods for season ticket holders for similar games in future.

BL thought that play-off prices had been expensive. SC and IF explained the play-off pricing process, the Football League regulations on this matter and also an overview of the distribution of monies to all play-off teams.

CD pointed out the potentially misleading nature of one website article stating prices were £22 when they should have been from £22, SC acknowledged that there had been a lot of communications and articles after the Forest game and that the “From†element may have been omitted in an article but also that it had been reiterated in several SMS and email alerts. JT said we would review future communications to ensure that pricing details such as this were made explicit.

CD asked for clarification on the additional tickets for the 2nd leg which had been made advertised on Friday 10th. IF explained that these had been returns from sponsors/corporates and that they had been sold to season ticket holders queuing on a first-come-first served basis with 113 individual transactions on Saturday morning.

MH raised the issue of senior prices being too high compared to other clubs, JD stated that a Kop senior ST worked out at £13 per game, but will look into it further.

Agenda item – Season Ticket campaign 2013/14

IF explained the strategy for the season ticket campaign, the Club’s key aim to retain and grow the supporter base and to keep football affordable, particularly for families. SC noted that the Club were one of a few that are genuinely interest free with their DD scheme.

GF was happy to see that the club had addressed the TV fixture issue of last season with the new refund policy. 

SC addressed an issue with family tickets being misunderstood. The policy is that a maximum of two adults per child were allowed, a small number of supporters were misinformed and the club has welcomed them to contact the club.

KF mentioned that her child was very happy to receive the personalised ST brochure; CD agreed that the personalised campaign artwork had received good feedback. 

CD asked when memberships were due to launch, IF said this would happen before the new season.

Agenda item – Away priority

The current priority system was discussed with all agreeing it needed revising.

IF explained the new planned system of one credit per game, removing the previous game classification system to make it clearer to supporters. There would be a number of tiers to increase the Clubs priority scheme to a larger amount of people.

MH agreed this was a clearer system and similar to a previous method.  

Agenda item – Upgrading Boxes

IF opened this point by stating that the club aims to offer different experiences to suit all tastes and budgets and this was part of the Clubs long term stadium infrastructure improvement strategy. Box holder prices will be released during the week commencing 03/06.

MH asked if there were plans to open any additional bars as the Sportsbar cannot meet demand. IF answered that the club are looking at some options regarding the opening of more bars in the footprint of the stadium or close to the ground. 

SC stated that the exterior sponsorship banners are to be replaced this summer but steelworks cleaning is not scheduled this summer due to the cost. 

Agenda item – Compass court case

SC addressed the case and its cause. The Club were very unhappy with the event and have held high-level discussions with Compass regarding the matter and reassurances are being sought.

It was made clear that Compass at King Power Stadium now have a 5-star food hygiene rating.

Agenda item – Kit launch 

IF announced the kit launch for the 6th of July. Pre-order will be available dates is tbc.  

Agenda item – Safety advisory group

SC discussed the background of the SAG and how the club felt it was time for two new members from the FCC to attend the meetings. FCC members encouraged to apply. Volunteers to contact TR.

Agenda item – Subcommittee feedback

TR discussed the first meeting of the subcommittee on the 17th April where additional topics were discussed in more depth. GF and CD provided feedback of the specific points.

Both agreed that the emphasis should be on the game and whilst the extra entertainment was welcome it shouldn’t take away from the 90 minutes of football.

CD would like to see the return of FNF (family night football) as this was a great way to introduce kids to LCFC.

BW raised the issue of a possible lift share/ car pool scheme to help those unable to attend the game, JT explained that the club would support this in principle but that there were potential legal issues with the nature of the scheme, to be explored further.

GF asked if it would be possible to have more staff on the bars in the Fosse Club because they are understaffed. BW asked about the possibility of more vegetarian food to be available in the concourses. IF and SC agreed and will discuss with Compass in the forthcoming meeting. 

CD praised the recent fans challenge and stated that it would be good if an all-female version was created; JT agreed and will look into this.

JT discussed the Clubs Grass Roots scheme and planned schools programme. IF explained that there was a new community director who is reworking the club practices in this area. 

Agenda item – Other business

MH, CD shared the good feedback they have received for the Junior Takeover event at the stadium.

AN discussed football issues with the committee, investigating the reasons behind the dip in form during Feb, Mar and April. The impact of FFP and how that affects the makeup of the squad. 

AN stated that pre-season friendlies will be announced imminently.

AN will attend a Football League AGM next week where the loan issues surrounding Watford will be addressed. 

AN confirmed that no first-team players were out of contract this summer. 

BW and KF raised the issue of more STH rewards such as extra retail discount throughout the year and Christmas late night openings. JT and IF  agreed this would be a good idea and will investigate further.

JT reminded all of similar events run through the course of the previous season and agreed to plan and communicate future events. 

IF thanked everyone for their attendance and participation and wished all a happy summer and looked forward to seeing them again for the start of the season.

Here are the minutes from last night (club issued them to us today). If you want me to expand on any of the points then I will do.

Agenda item – Atmosphere at the end of season

IF started by stating how, despite tight time restraints the Club had used considerable resources to help to generate as good an atmosphere as possible. IF also emphasised that credit should be given to JT and the marketing team who along with a team of volunteers helped make it possible at the home games.

JT made clear that it was part of a longer term matchday experience strategy and not just for the season finale. The intention is to use the additional flags for specific games throughout the season.

IF in response to a question from MH regarding adopting a new club song reiterated that the club were not looking to impose ritual on supporters and thought it more likely to adopted successfully if 

fans were to choose their own songs. The Club is reviewing the matchday build-up (including music and video) and welcomed supporter input. With regard to a shortlist of Club songs, IF mentioned that the Club has a Spotify music account and may look to use this to generate supporter feedback on the matchday music/Club songbook.

BW made the point that for the Watford home semi-final she had noted an increased number of families from different ethnic origins attending the game possibly for the first time, and how this was a positive step forward.

:yahoo:  :jump:

Cheers Chloe.

Please tell me your first paragraph is a joke? What happened to jumping up and down to keep warm?

Putting heaters in a football stand is a step in the wrong direction

And what about the older fans. You proposing they jump around to. That statement was pure ignorant. Heaters are not a step backwards.

They re-paint the concourses every season. Banners around the outside of the ground will be changed for the new season I think. No plans to clean up the white steelworks yet, as just for cleaning they're looking at a £200-300k bill.

£200-300k bill to wash the outside white steel works ? what absolute nonsense. The £100,000 variation gives it away, total testicles. :blink:

Agenda item – Away priority

The current priority system was discussed with all agreeing it needed revising.

IF explained the new planned system of one credit per game, removing the previous game classification system to make it clearer to supporters. There would be a number of tiers to increase the Clubs priority scheme to a larger amount of people.

MH agreed this was a clearer system and similar to a previous method.  

This FCC thing seems a great initiative, I know I'm not involved but I feel a bit closer to the club now with the info provided on here.

Would just like to ask a few questions.

Did they hint at how many tiers there would be for the new scheme, and if so what would the brackets be for those tiers (For example, Priority Four: 3 - 7 games a season).

Did they suggest how many people they're going to try and incorporate into the priority scheme?

Lastly, is this new priority scheme being brought in for the coming season or is it for the one after? Thanks.

CD asked for clarification on the additional tickets for the 2nd leg which had been made advertised on Friday 10th. IF explained that these had been returns from sponsors/corporates and that they had been sold to season ticket holders queuing on a first-come-first served basis with 113 individual transactions on Saturday morning.

Well that's bollocks.

Well that's bollocks.

No criticism aimed at Leicester Lass here, as she's just relaying what the club have communicated. However, having been there on the day, I agree that there definitely were not 113 tickets available for sale unless those who managed to gain entry to the ticket office were either sold multiple tickets, which the club were adamant was not the case, the security team counted more than the 78 that were granted entry, or ticket office staff skimmed tickets.

This most disappointing thing for me is that the club aren't prepared to acknowledge that there is a flaw in the system and put systems in place to prevent such shenanigans occurring again. Whilst the tills keep ticking over the management team seen happy to bury their heads in the sand, and ignore the feedback from their customers.

No criticism aimed at Leicester Lass here, as she's just relaying what the club have communicated. However, having been there on the day, I agree that there definitely were not 113 tickets available for sale unless those who managed to gain entry to the ticket office were either sold multiple tickets, which the club were adamant was not the case, the security team counted more than the 78 that were granted entry, or ticket office staff skimmed tickets.

This most disappointing thing for me is that the club aren't prepared to acknowledge that there is a flaw in the system and put systems in place to prevent such shenanigans occurring again. Whilst the tills keep ticking over the management team seen happy to bury their heads in the sand, and ignore the feedback from their customers.

Nor here, appreciate the update.

It does amuse me how the Pearson out brigade pick up on the most trivial things to use against our manager.

"Big white trainers" "grumpy, anti-social" "badger face"  lol   Some of them make me laugh they really do. Come on children, we've grown past silly name calling now.

Hard to take some of them seriously.

Fair point. I enjoy abusing him though. It's my right as a paying customer.  :thumbup:

What I can't take seriously is the fact that any decent managerial team (with the level of investment available) would have WALKED out this league last season. 

Not the thread for this but once again Pearson is not the man for LCFC. In my opinion of course. 

Let's see if I'm right. 

This FCC thing seems a great initiative, I know I'm not involved but I feel a bit closer to the club now with the info provided on here.

Would just like to ask a few questions.

Did they hint at how many tiers there would be for the new scheme, and if so what would the brackets be for those tiers (For example, Priority Four: 3 - 7 games a season).

Did they suggest how many people they're going to try and incorporate into the priority scheme?

Lastly, is this new priority scheme being brought in for the coming season or is it for the one after? Thanks.

FCC is not a new initiative, the members have completely changed this season, but the format is based on a Foxes Trust proposal which was adopted about 9 years ago

There is a specific page on the official website, which details all current FCC members & has links to previous meeting minutes (albeit the 2013 minutes are not posted)

http://www.lcfc.com/fans/fans_consultative_committee/

The issuing of the minutes the day after the meeting has been held is a very welcome change, as these have previously taken as long as 6 months to issue (the Trust has always chased them to be published), so we hope Tom Rowell from the club has set a new benchmark to be maintained and if so, we congratulate him for doing so.

The Trust has always published the minutes on our website (once issued), but it is good to see other FCC members being pro-active via the message boards.

I quite like what they do at Palace with the goalscorer names.

It shouldn't work, yet does.

They do it at Bayern Munich an' all.

I'd go goal horn, 'The Leicester City goalscorer...' then let the fans do their thing.

Big fan of this on the continent but I'm not sure we pull it off that well over here. It's not our own fault either we just don't have the accents for it.

Archived