Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Next FCC Meeting Agenda

Yes, I got I adult 2 under 18's and an under 10 all at same address and related told no discount as you need 2 adult tickets from this year.

I'd take this up with jim. I only have one adult and an under 8 in sk1 got the discount.

After the last two seasons winters we've had I propose concourse heating in the family enclosure. I've seen quite a few families with young kids having to leave early and if they are kept warm before the match and at half time it will increase the gate and to be honest - warm fans are louder than those freezing their nut sacks off. It's simple - a few pounds spent on heaters and the cost of running them will increase gates a little but lead to a more vocal support.

Also the catering is a complete joke. Why don't they have back pack beer sellers as they do in rugby? That will increase the sales and decrease the queues. Why is it that you cannot buy and pint and a bottle at the same kiosk? Let me guess....lowest priced outside contractor?

Please tell me your first paragraph is a joke? What happened to jumping up and down to keep warm?

Putting heaters in a football stand is a step in the wrong direction

This was also discussed at the sub-committee and again a lot of this is out of the club's control as we outsource catering to another company. It is that company who hire staff, agree on levels of stock and provide a 'system' or lack of one.

The best thing you can do however is arm the club with incidents about which they can complain to the catering company. Currently, Jim receives only a few complaints abut catering each game but it's obviously a majority are effected. Let the club know what the problems are and where in the ground they happen.

But if it is out of the clubs control what would be the point of complaining ? If they can't get rid of them now knowing how piss poor they have been it would make no diferrence ?

Don't have time to post full details (will do at some point soon), so some key things people may want to know:

Pre-season very likely to be announced tomorrow. Home game will be 27th July, against an overseas team from what they were saying. Delay was due to the fact they wanted to announce the whole programme in one go. Friendlies have a 'good geographical spread'

Kit launched 6th July. No further details about design.

No released list as no senior players are out of contract (including Waghorn, he is not out of contract).

Priority system changing to 1 game = 1 point rather than the 10/15 thing we have now.

I would like to know why they have changed the family discount to needing two adult tickets. Surely there are single parents who take their kids are they not a family too.

This is not true. The rule is there is a maximum of 2 adults per u18 ST. If you have been told otherwise by the club (ie you need to have 2 adults to qualify) then get in touch with FanZone, and they will sort it out for you.

We sit in L1 and have lost the family discount we used to get on my and my daughters season tickets (not sure if you guys got it too?).

I did ask and was told that it is no longer a "family area".

Can you try to bring this to the attention of the reps of LCFC and ask why this discrimination has been brought in?

We aren't the only family groups in here and I really dont want to move after having these seats for many years.

Cheers

I asked and was given the same response about it not being a family area. They said there are not a lot of families in the block. Not a lot else to say I'm afraid. Have you emailed Fanzone?

But if it is out of the clubs control what would be the point of complaining ? If they can't get rid of them now knowing how piss poor they have been it would make no diferrence ?

No they can't get rid of them but they can try and suggest improvements. If they had the ammo of, say 1,000, fans complaining about a particular aspect of their service, they'd have much better grounds to request a change in how they do things, perhaps even a reduction in the contract?

I know I have said this before but as the owners now own the ground could they not make some effort to clean up the outside facade ? it is dirty and run down and represents a very poor image of the club. It's nothing that a bit of soap and water and a lick of fresh paint couldn't put right. Also do we really have to have the club trying to give us a " matchday atmosphere " ? tone down the screaming music from the tanoys and let the fans create their own atmosphere please.

They re-paint the concourses every season. Banners around the outside of the ground will be changed for the new season I think. No plans to clean up the white steelworks yet, as just for cleaning they're looking at a £200-300k bill.

Archived