Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Next FCC Meeting Agenda

Next meeting is on Thursday evening, the proposed agenda is as follows:

* Atmosphere at the end of the season (how we can continue for the new season)

* Print at home tickets

* Season ticket campaign 2013/14

* Away priority system

* Upgrading of executive boxes

* Compass Court Case

* Play-off semi-final ticketing process

* Kit Launch 2013/14

* Safety Advisory Group – Supporter Representation

* Sub-committee meeting feedback by Greg and Chloe

* Any other business

As always, anything you would like me to try and bring up please let me know.

Not sure how applicable this is to your meeting or whether it could be squeezed in to the item about the playoff ticketing process but the LCFC Direct website really needs looking at. It was bordering on farcical how useless it was for the playoff semi tickets and one thing a ticketing website should be able to do is cope with specific instances of high demand - even if it means spending money to temporarily increase the load it can handle by renting extra servers etc.

sort of referencing the above would be the cost of the 0844 ticket office number from mobiles it's 25p per minute upwards,  I wonder if they have any stats re average call waiting times most phone systems these days do.  I would also imagine that for people trying to get through at normal times never mind play off game it  would probably be a 20 minute wait thats another fiver on your ticket.

Something for print at home tickets maybe to raise. This is a problem I have when I'm doing collections for Royal Mail. Due to their new simplifications :rolleyes: customers can print their own barcodes out for whatever they are sending and we scan them on collection with our PDAs. Except, unless the printed barcodes are done super-crisply perfect, then they won't scan - which is as often as not. So basically it might be worth asking whether print at home tickets would have a barcode, especially as we have the new automated turnstiles. I can foresee all manner of problems with people printing tickets out on a huge variety of different quality printers. Every place I've used a print at home ticket, it's always been a manned entry system.

Chloe- They need to sort out or ditch the online ticketing situation.It crashed on me 3 times on Thursday at 3am!!!!!...Not ringing a premium line to order my own season ticket.emailed them about.it the ticket office asked for my tel no and Im still waiting for a call!!!!..Luckily good old Jim is on the case!!!bring back Chris tinbergen !!!

Next meeting is on Thursday evening, the proposed agenda is as follows:

* Atmosphere at the end of the season (how we can continue for the new season)

Really wasn't keen on all the club-produced clappers and all that rubbish (although I think the gesture was made with good intentions).

I think encouraging fans to make and bring their own banners, flags, scarves and other stuff like that would be a good initiative.

Something like this maybe?

Activities on the day include a parade of youth achievement around the pitch, dance and drama workshops, street football, banner and flag making, a climbing wall, face painting, badge making, photos and autographs with FC United players and much more.

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/m_story.php?story_id=4796

Really wasn't keen on all the club-produced clappers and all that rubbish (although I think the gesture was made with good intentions).

I think encouraging fans to make and bring their own banners, flags, scarves and other stuff like that would be a good initiative.

Something like this maybe?

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/m_story.php?story_id=4796

I noticed Hull, Norwich and Chelsea also used the clap banners after us, I'm personally undecided on them

We sit in L1 and have lost the family discount we used to get on my and my daughters season tickets (not sure if you guys got it too?).

I did ask and was told that it is no longer a "family area".

Can you try to bring this to the attention of the reps of LCFC and ask why this discrimination has been brought in?

We aren't the only family groups in here and I really dont want to move after having these seats for many years.

Cheers

I noticed Hull, Norwich and Chelsea also used the clap banners after us, I'm personally undecided on them

Personally I think it's a case of "give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day" with them. Short-term gimmicks aren't going to get people singing week-in, week-out. Giving fans more freedom and encouragement to be creative with the way they support the club is more likely to produce results.

Personally I think it's a case of "give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day" with them. Short-term gimmicks aren't going to get people singing week-in, week-out. Giving fans more freedom and encouragement to be creative with the way they support the club is more likely to produce results.

Yes.

Encourage fans to bring in flags and banners, support a proper singing area and offer assistance with things like mosaics if the fans wish to produce them.

The away priority system is fine aslong as it's stuck to. The problem being it is evidently not.

I spoke to Jim at Fanzone about issues with the priority system. He feels that 8 and 13 games for P2 and P1 respectively is too low. However, he says that his main aim is to sort the priority system issues, regarding the system in which games are recorded. He also stated that there are roughly 1500 P1+2 and that box holders and sponsors get tickets on P1 day - so Forest sales add up. However, Watford does not add up and this has prompted him to sort some issues. Top top bloke.

Is the OS likely to be redesigned by anybody competent at any point? I'm sure that's a FL issue as it looks like they've accepted a tender from some company with little to no design experience.

Oh and making it easy to use on mobile devices would be nice.

I appreciate that's not urgent though

Would love it if each player could choose their own individual goal music. Would be hilarious and not the same old boring song everytime. Must be doable with all the computer systems we have now.

I quite like what they do at Palace with the goalscorer names.

It shouldn't work, yet does.

They do it at Bayern Munich an' all.

I'd go goal horn, 'The Leicester City goalscorer...' then let the fans do their thing.

I quite like what they do at Palace with the goalscorer names.

It shouldn't work, yet does.

They do it at Bayern Munich an' all.

I'd go goal horn, 'The Leicester City goalscorer...' then let the fans do their thing.

Do you not remember when this was trialled for the starting line-up?! It was absolutely awful so no thanks. How screaming the surname of a player is meant to improve atmosphere in any way I don't know!

We sit in L1 and have lost the family discount we used to get on my and my daughters season tickets (not sure if you guys got it too?).

I did ask and was told that it is no longer a "family area".

Can you try to bring this to the attention of the reps of LCFC and ask why this discrimination has been brought in?

We aren't the only family groups in here and I really dont want to move after having these seats for many years.

Cheers

Harsh on you but a good decision by the club that.

How an area with large-scale standing, much bad language and next to the away fans (look at Sheffield Wednesday with smoke grenades being thrown into the section) could be classed as family-friendly I don't know!

Not neccessarily including you as i don't know your family but families are not the demographic most likely to want to sing and make noise so the less of them in L1 the better really. Now just to get rid of the old women who sit there with their blankets and flasks from about row X down...

Do you not remember when this was trialled for the starting line-up?! It was absolutely awful so no thanks. How screaming the surname of a player is meant to improve atmosphere in any way I don't know!

It's crap for the starting line-up, it works on goalscorers because of the mood of the crowd seconds after scoring a goal.

Harsh on you but a good decision by the club that.

How an area with large-scale standing, much bad language and next to the away fans (look at Sheffield Wednesday with smoke grenades being thrown into the section) could be classed as family-friendly I don't know!

Not neccessarily including you as i don't know your family but families are not the demographic most likely to want to sing and make noise so the less of them in L1 the better really. Now just to get rid of the old women who sit there with their blankets and flasks from about row X down...

Yet the family stand is bang next to them another reason why it should be swapped with the Kop, might wake them(Kop) up as well.

Would love it if each player could choose their own individual goal music. Would be hilarious and not the same old boring song everytime. Must be doable with all the computer systems we have now.

Not that I necessarily agree with the idea but this would be absolutely hilarious just to see what each player picks as their music. 

Archived