Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Loggy88

If we could only buy one player this summer, who would you pick?

Wood was a flash in the pan imo. Was being found out by the end. Half decent but not the main man

And yet you've suggested Paddy Madden - 1 year Wood's senior - who went through a pretty poor drought towards the end of last season in the league below us?

Or are you basing your suggestion on the goal he scored in the play-off final?

This ones easy surely.

Mr Jay-Emmanuel Thomas!

He's available.. Do the sensible thing Nigel and snap him up before he goes to Man Shitty...

lol

Any player? Any player at all? J.E.T.

You Sir are as committed to this player as Thracian was to Alan Sheehan :D

I don't think Leicester need to buy. Look at the players in the squad and the money that has already been spent??? Crystal palace went up having 1 player, I am sure the quality players Leicester have can pull them through.

We need 1 winger - worked for palace

I don't think Leicester need to buy. Look at the players in the squad and the money that has already been spent??? Crystal palace went up having 1 player, I am sure the quality players Leicester have can pull them through.

uh...Glenn Murray scored 30 goals last season?

Messi now he is surplus to requirements at Barca.

Maybe a little more realistic, Cleverley if Moyes doesn't rate him, I think a player like him could be the difference between promotion and staying down.

However I think the chances of either deal happening are a bit far removed.

Thats me, and Moyes that don`t rate him then!

He runs around alot, without doing much to make a difference.

Palace signed Kevin Phillips, Yannick Bolasie, Andre Moritz, Danny Gabbidon, Darcy Blake, Joel Ward and other loan signings.

Archived