Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Loggy88

If we could only buy one player this summer, who would you pick?

Ok apart from the obvious Zaha who from the crystal palace starting 11 would get into the Leicester first team.......So my point is WE NEED A CLASSY OUTSTANDING WINGER.

Gabidon and darcy Blake or Big Wes and RDL

The 'obvious' Zaha lol I genuinely wouldn't play him ahead of Knockaert.

Based on the year just gone? Ward, Bolasie & Murray would've all walked into it and that's just the obvious ones. Go through the side player for player having actually watched them and then decide who's better.

If we had Palace's side you'd probably say "other than Schmeichel who'd get into our side"?

That team was a team of 'free be's' and their academy. This thread is about people we would like to see and someone 'in context' has mentioned Darcy Blake and Gabidon. With the money Leicester has spent the wages some of the players r on Leicester should be doing alot better then scraping 6th

Nathan Redmond? Brum desperate to sell for financial reasons, that said, we couldn't even afford Elvis Hammond right now.

Really?

Wow I remember the days when we almost paid £3 for izzy McLeod from MK ******. What's he up to now? In jail with Elvis yet?

3 quid for Mcleod would've been a good deal to be fair

Let's be honest there is no-one who has been mentioned that is actually 'realistic'

Was more in reference to not being able to afford Elvis.

Archived