Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Loggy88

If we could only buy one player this summer, who would you pick?

Messi now he is surplus to requirements at Barca.

Maybe a little more realistic, Cleverley if Moyes doesn't rate him, I think a player like him could be the difference between promotion and staying down.

However I think the chances of either deal happening are a bit far removed.

Cleverly and Rhodes are serious suggestions now? lol

Going to go out on a limb and say we wont be signing any 8 million pound strikers or England internationals

lol lol we're all entitled to wishful thinking :blush:

For me it has to be someone like Phil Neville, I know it looks like hes going to coach and Man Utd but i think he's the wise old head we need in the dressing room to keep the younger guys feet on the ground when we do well, and keep their heads up when we have a poor run! 

For such a young squad we need someone whose been there done that that the younger guys can look up to. Its amazing the difference in the dressing room atmosphere having someone like that keeping an eye on things. For me its the reason we missed Chris Powell when he left and was the key ingredient we were missing last season!

For me it has to be someone like Phil Neville, I know it looks like hes going to coach and Man Utd but i think he's the wise old head we need in the dressing room to keep the younger guys feet on the ground when we do well, and keep their heads up when we have a poor run! 

For such a young squad we need someone whose been there done that that the younger guys can look up to. Its amazing the difference in the dressing room atmosphere having someone like that keeping an eye on things. For me its the reason we missed Chris Powell when he left and was the key ingredient we were missing last season!

So we need an experienced over the hill left back?

I thought that was one of the few boxes our squad already has ticked to be honest!

I thought that was one of the few boxes our squad already has ticked to be honest!

Is Konchesky really over the Hill at 32?

Well he's versatile and can play in a plethora of positions. If he's up for it he's still got the legs and the talent for championship football. It won't happen though so let's not worry about it.

The main point i was trying to make is that for me, we have a young talented squad and someone with the right personality could add more to the overall squad than another young talented player. It was on the basis of having 1 player! I just think with a bit more guidance within the playing staff, we could fare alot better over the course of next season. 

Sensible suggestions only please!

Jordan Rhodes.

Cleverley.

Peter Whittingham.

Callum McManaman.

Nathan Redmond?

Are you guys messing with the OP or are you really that deluded?

Are you guys messing with the OP or are you really that deluded?

As I then go on to say, we couldn't afford him and Elvis Hammond is just as likely. What's the point in having threads to do with transfers at all? Because of FFP and no-one knowing how its going to really work and as a result has the funds to buy any one it is going to be a very boring and stagnant 3 months, therefore nobody is a 'realistic' suggestion.

Archived