Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
scinnell

Cat. One Acadamy

If I said its all sorted would you believe me ?

There you go then

Apologies that sounds really arrogant reading it back this morning

What I meant to try and say is if you believe me to be a reliable source then you will believe we have got Cat 1 even though there still hasn't been official word

If you think I'm wrong then so be it because I can't show you any real evidence at this stage

It's disgraceful really. Youth development is obviously an important part of the game and the FA have created an elite club which has clear advantage over others and doesn't appear to have any transparency as to what is required to join that club.

I remember the furore when the proposals were brought in and I can understand why. Gap between the top of the game and the bottom is only going to get bigger. There'll just be more examples of teams doing what Watford have this season in order to gain some short term success.

It's demoralising how those cretins at Soho Square run the game.

Edit: Sorry, the FA no longer at Soho Square. I'm stuck in the past. Been at Wembley since August 2009.

Apologies that sounds really arrogant reading it back this morning

What I meant to try and say is if you believe me to be a reliable source then you will believe we have got Cat 1 even though there still hasn't been official word

If you think I'm wrong then so be it because I can't show you any real evidence at this stage

let me tell you straight ramadone , you dont know , your reliable source dont know ! that is for sure ! why ? because its not been decided yet ! jon rudkin doesnt know  ! what you on ? 

let me tell you straight ramadone , you dont know , your reliable source dont know ! that is for sure ! why ? because its not been decided yet ! jon rudkin doesnt know ! what you on ?

My 6 year old niece can punctuate sentences better than you.

Question marks, commas, exclamation marks go directly after the word, not a space or two after.

My 6 year old niece can punctuate sentences better than you.

Question marks, commas, exclamation marks go directly after the word, not a space or two after.

Always thought you were a little more grown up than that Bert :nono:

let me tell you straight ramadone , you dont know , your reliable source dont know ! that is for sure ! why ? because its not been decided yet ! jon rudkin doesnt know ! what you on ?

Ever thought his source is higher in the chain than yours.

I remember the furore when the proposals were brought in and I can understand why. Gap between the top of the game and the bottom is only going to get bigger. There'll just be more examples of teams doing what Watford have this season in order to gain some short term success.

Apparently we still had the 2nd most home grown players used over the season (to different extents of course) !

Doyley and Bond being the main ones and Connor Smith/Tommie Hoban used until their long term injuries.

Sean Murray as well who is actually our best prospect in theory if he can stay out of the night clubs etc.

Middlesbrough were the highest.

Apparently we still had the 2nd most home grown players used over the season (to different extents of course) !

Doyley and Bond being the main ones and Connor Smith/Tommie Hoban used until their long term injuries.

Sean Murray as well who is actually our best prospect in theory if he can stay out of the night clubs etc.

Middlesbrough were the highest.

If you can produce so many footballers in your area, why can't you produce any football supporters to attend your home games?

If you can produce so many footballers in your area, why can't you produce any football supporters to attend your home games?

We aren't a big city/club at all but there is one quite close by with lots of big famous sides which affects our real level of support.

Is disappointing but then every time we do get a half decent crowd we perform poorly meaning the fair weather fans don't want to pay £25 each week when they can watch Spurs/Arsenal/Chelsea on the box.

Play-off final is a perfect example!

We aren't a big city/club at all but there is one quite close by with lots of big famous sides which affects our real level of support.

Is disappointing but then every time we do get a half decent crowd we perform poorly meaning the fair weather fans don't want to pay £25 each week when they can watch Spurs/Arsenal/Chelsea on the box.

Play-off final is a perfect example!

I love it when fans of other clubs make references to our comparatively low attendances or three stands because they can't come up with anything better in response to the revelation of how many home-grown players we used.

I love it when fans of other clubs make references to our comparatively low attendances or three stands because they can't come up with anything better in response to the revelation of how many home-grown players we used.

I love it when fans of other clubs come on a Leicester City forum because they probably personally know every other Watford fan and have exhausted every avenue of conversation.

let me tell you straight ramadone , you dont know , your reliable source dont know ! that is for sure ! why ? because its not been decided yet ! jon rudkin doesnt know  ! what you on ?

Ok gobshite put your money where your mouth is

How much do you want to bet me that we get Cat 1?

this gobshite apologises unreservedly , you were right . my source has had a right good bollocking , once again sorry . and it wasnt even close , we passed by an absolute mile too . my punctuation is only perfect on my tax returns ! 

Is  Rudkin  out  this  summer  then ? 

(I put extra spaces in that so you can read it easier).

Archived