Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
scinnell

Cat. One Acadamy

this gobshite apologises unreservedly , you were right . my source has had a right good bollocking , once again sorry . and it wasnt even close , we passed by an absolute mile too . my punctuation is only perfect on my tax returns !

No problem

Just like to say that I don't necessarily agree with the EPPP regs but getting Cat 1 will make a massive difference to us in the long run

Can we then produce 16 / 17 / 18 year old kids that can go straight into our first team ? Think the answer is that if we don't then heads will roll as the owners will be looking to get some of their investment back via this route

We aren't a big city/club at all but there is one quite close by with lots of big famous sides which affects our real level of support.

Is disappointing but then every time we do get a half decent crowd we perform poorly meaning the fair weather fans don't want to pay £25 each week when they can watch Spurs/Arsenal/Chelsea on the box.

Play-off final is a perfect example!

That would be Luton then lol

let me tell you straight ramadone , you dont know , your reliable source dont know ! that is for sure ! why ? because its not been decided yet ! jon rudkin doesnt know  ! what you on ?

this gobshite apologises unreservedly , you were right . my source has had a right good bollocking , once again sorry . and it wasnt even close , we passed by an absolute mile too . my punctuation is only perfect on my tax returns !

lol lol

It's disgraceful really. Youth development is obviously an important part of the game and the FA have created an elite club which has clear advantage over others and doesn't appear to have any transparency as to what is required to join that club.

I remember the furore when the proposals were brought in and I can understand why. Gap between the top of the game and the bottom is only going to get bigger. There'll just be more examples of teams doing what Watford have this season in order to gain some short term success.

It's demoralising how those cretins at Soho Square run the game.

Edit: Sorry, the FA no longer at Soho Square. I'm stuck in the past. Been at Wembley since August 2009.

It depends what you think the FA's job is.  Should they focus on increasing the standard of Academies to drive improvement in the quality of players we produce, benefitting the England setup becuase we have more talent coming through?  Should they make sure youngsters are only moved longer distances when they are properly looked after and supported?  Or should they be concerned about the finances of individual smaller clubs who might lose out?  You cannot create a system where everyone wins, and you also cannot please everyone.  On balance I can see what they are trying to achieve, and this looks a decent plan to achieve it.  Does is safegaurd the bigger richer clubs?  Yes but you have to to ensure they will invest in youth. 

What a shite idea. Robs all the lower league clubs of any gems they work hard to find and nurture only to be snapped up for peanuts by bigger clubs. B*llocks.

Archived