Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john doe

so it is monaco

This is just an excuse for Big Wes' 10 million pound price tag to encourage potential suitors, Falcao- you're about to experience the mighty back pocket of Wesley Wesley Morgan.

Top leagues in Europe.

Premier League

Spanish League

Bundesliga

Championship

Isn't that right?

By the way, I hope you enjoy your trip trip to Leicester Jim.   :thumbup:

You're right (except Championship :P  replace it with the Calcio), but I'm quite sure that with PSG ads ASMFC, Ligue 1 is entering a new era, and will be more attractive for top players. 

You're right (except Championship :P  replace it with the Calcio), but I'm quite sure that with PSG ads ASMFC, Ligue 1 is entering a new era, and will be more attractive for top players. 

You may be right.  

I think it is a mistake to think Leicester is a small club though.  It is a big club, just perennially underachieving.  It still has a pretty illustrious history though, we just haven't won enough trophies.  But maybe our best years are ahead of us !!   ;)

:thumbup:

You may be right.  

I think it is a mistake to think Leicester is a small club though.  It is a big club, just perennially underachieving.  It still has a pretty illustrious history though, we just haven't won enough trophies.  But maybe our best years are ahead of us !!   ;)

:thumbup:

It is just I do not know well your club, sorry.

I think that Monaco it is not considered as big club too whereas in France is one of the major club of French football history.

It is just I do not know well your club, sorry.

I think that Monaco it is not considered as big club too whereas in France is one of the major club of French football history.

Fair enough.  I don't know too much about French football to be honest.

It will be interesting when we play.  I'm looking forwards to it.

:scarf:

ps - Vive l'empereur !!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Am I the only one who feels apathetic about this? Well obviously I am.

I could sort of understand people getting excited about Madrid but even that I wasn't that bothered about.

Friendlies will always just be friendlies to me.

Am I the only one who feels apathetic about this? Well obviously I am.

I could sort of understand people getting excited about Madrid but even that I wasn't that bothered about.

Friendlies will always just be friendlies to me.

Do you know what friendlies are better than?  

They are better than nothing !

Bring on the Corby !!   :thumbup:

Oui,  mais vous gagnez la ligue 2 tres facilement non? Je suis alle a regarder le match entre Nimes et vous, Vous jouez trop bien pour cette division!

We did not play so well in Ligue 2 :( it was not easy at all.

These players were good enough for Ligue 2, but not for Ligue 1, that's why our president is investing a lot on top players.

These players were good enough for Ligue 2, but not for Ligue 1, that's why our president is investing a lot on top players.

Will Monaco bring any fans to this?

Well Ranieri should know whats expected of himself after his time over here with another Russian investor. And Im sure he wont want the same fate either.

Archived