Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john doe

so it is monaco

Hi guys. I'm a supporter of Monaco and I'm glad to see you are happy to play against us. :)

Hopefully I will come with my son for that game.

Do you know when tickets will be available?

Probably in the next week or so, enjoy the King Power Stadium mate  :thumbup:

I dont get why the club havent said ote about it. A bit strange that we have to find out for our selfs

They didn't want us to find out so only Monaco fans would come, then they could charge a million quid apiece for tickets.

Hi guys. I'm a supporter of Monaco and I'm glad to see you are happy to play against us. :)

Hopefully I will come with my son for that game.

Do you know when tickets will be available?

Do you know who Didier Deschamps is?

Do you know who Didier Deschamps is?

Euh... our former coach leading us to the champion's league finale in 2004.

Previous captain of France squad and current coach of our national team.

Why this question?

Euh... our former coach leading us to the champion's league finale in 2004.

Previous captain of France squad and current coach of our national team.

Why this question?

I'm glad you're not a plastic fan. :thumbup:

You French by any chance?

Yes I'm French.

Fan of Monaco since 1989 :) so not a plastic fan.

Well, that's a relief. An opposition fan who has actually seen his team go through years of turmoil and STILL supports them. lol

Anyway, I just read upon the match on the few Monaco messageboards there are and some of the AS fans don't take us very seriously:

Ma seule critique irait, en ce sens, vers le match contre Leicester, qui là effectivement me parait trop faible comme opposition pour un match 4.
J'avoue bien sympa pour les joueurs cette petite tournée erasmus, mais si c'est pour voir les chevilles des nouvelles recrues aller se faire charcuter par les bouchers de Leicester je trouve également l'intérêt plutôt limité.

We're already branded the "Butchers of Leicester". I think they still see us stuck in the 70ies. Or maybe they're thinking of Stoke. lol

Oh, and hello to Jim92 on that messageboard:

http://www.asm-vizu.net/showthread.php?t=17361&page=5

Well, that's a relief. An opposition fan who has actually seen his team go through years of turmoil and STILL supports them. lol

Anyway, I just read upon the match on the few Monaco messageboards there are and some of the AS fans don't take us very seriously:

We're already branded the "Butchers of Leicester". I think they still see us stuck in the 70ies. Or maybe they're thinking of Stoke. lol

Oh, and hello to Jim92 on that messageboard:

http://www.asm-vizu.net/showthread.php?t=17361&page=5

Archived