Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Destiny

It's 12gb. You're forced into it as soon as you start it up. You can't run the download outside the application either so I've shut it down for now and will continue in the morning.

I'm at 60%.

Early impressions indicate it to be better than the alpha by a significant margin. Hope so, I wasn't overly impressed first time round.

Went to bed at midnight with the install on about 20% and am only on 84% now. Outrageous, no way thats down to my internet speeds.

29FQ-25NH-93F3
K7CK-NKN9-ML7Q

If anyone is looking for a code for ps4.

I got my 3 codes , tried one , didnt work, tried the second, didnt work. I have saved the third

Oh no!

The remaining 40% of my download took less than an hour. Servers up and running much better it would seem.

After an impressive cinematic introduction, I've set up the character and am on the first tutorial mission. Graphically, I'm still not overly impressed but I'll give a fuller picture later today.

There's only one problem with this game - graphics. Should have kept this ps4/xbone/pc only imo.

It's a shame because the gameplay is absolutely brilliant. Massive improvement on the alpha, the aiming and recoil on the weapons is now bang on. It was a mess on the alpha.

Spent 3 hours solid on this compared with about 30 minutes in total on the previous version, says a lot.

The levelling system is great, at level 5 things begin to open up a little. There's a lot of scope here for upgrading character, weapon types, etc.

Impressed so far but graphically - meh.

It did a 35mb -ish install as well.

Having read a bit more into this title, the fact that it is cross gen is definitely holding it back imo.

Graphically I'm not impressed, although there are people out there who think otherwise. What's more damning though, and I agree with this to some extent, is the lack of enemies on each map. You can traverse for quite some time only to find pockets of resistance. This and the fact that missions replay over the same maps over and over again.

So the full version, more of the same, more planets, more samey maps?

The game is being held back by the old consoles, no doubt imo.

Having read a bit more into this title, the fact that it is cross gen is definitely holding it back imo.

Graphically I'm not impressed, although there are people out there who think otherwise. What's more damning though, and I agree with this to some extent, is the lack of enemies on each map. You can traverse for quite some time only to find pockets of resistance. This and the fact that missions replay over the same maps over and over again.

1301032220.jpg

you know its a demo/beta right?  most of the stuff just isnt in there yet, harsh to judge a small portion of the game

you know its a demo/beta right?  most of the stuff just isnt in there yet, harsh to judge a small portion of the game

Why let that get in the way of his expert opinion. Cross gen games are holding the PS4 back.

Even though he's recently said Black Flag's the best game on the system.......

Archived